Posts: 326
Threads: 18
Joined: Jun 2010
(06-24-2012, 12:34 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Sorry it took so long, I've been slacking off in my sound duties lately.
Finally got it!
BTW, do these Genesis games you're ripping from have sound tests you can record from, or are you ripping them some other way?
Well, so far it's just been sound tests... For the most part, that's how I've gotten everything so far.
Posts: 13,131
Threads: 168
Joined: Jan 2011
Ah okay. Could I also ask what program you're recording and fixing them with? I heard Audacity can record sound from programs, but yeah, I'm just curious in case I find a game that has a sound test.
Posts: 326
Threads: 18
Joined: Jun 2010
Well, the emulators I've been using all have built-in sound recorders:
- Project64 (Nintendo 64)
- VisualBoyAdvance (GBA & GBC)
- DeSmuME (Nintendo DS)
- Gens+ (Genesis)
- ePSXe (Playstation)
- FCEUX (NES)
- Dolphin (Gamecube/Wii)
Posts: 326
Threads: 18
Joined: Jun 2010
Oh boy. The necropost warning. That means I have let this thread go cold... Well, time to pop it into the microwave and heat it up!
GENESIS
Ballz 3

Fighting At Its Ballziest
All Sound Effects
Gameboy Advance
Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi: Kaznapped!
All Sound Effects
Nintendo DS
Bleach: The Blade of Fate
Bonnie
Ganju Shiba
Kenpachi Zaraki
Kisuke Urahara
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Sosuke Aizen
Tatsuki Arisawa
Yachiru Kusajishi
Posts: 13,131
Threads: 168
Joined: Jan 2011
yay, they're all gotten~
btw, can I ask if, when you're posting sounds to a game, if you can label them as "Everything" if it is every sound and voice etc. from the game and only use all sound effects/all voices if its just the sound effects/voices? it helps me organize things better, is all.
btw 2, there's a GBA sound ripping guide here if it helps:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=21591