Posts: 4,554
Threads: 29
Joined: May 2008
(01-07-2013, 12:39 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: I'd put it in its own section. I think all the sprites are different, so it's easier to just call it its own game.
We really should have done the same with that SNES Jetsons game, but...
*holds up a pair of scissors*
(EDIT: Done. No more confusion now.)
Posts: 707
Threads: 21
Joined: May 2008
Daikaijuu Monogatari:
My Town
Posts: 13,131
Threads: 168
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 707
Threads: 21
Joined: May 2008
Resubmitting:
Daikaijuu Monogatari:
Bosses
Posts: 13,131
Threads: 168
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 707
Threads: 21
Joined: May 2008
Super Hydlide (Genesis)
Hero
Posts: 13,131
Threads: 168
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 707
Threads: 21
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 13,131
Threads: 168
Joined: Jan 2011
up.
(I know I'm boring

)
Posts: 707
Threads: 21
Joined: May 2008
Wing of Madoola: (NES)
Lucia
Posts: 13,131
Threads: 168
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 707
Threads: 21
Joined: May 2008
BEWARE I LIVE!
Williams Arcade's Greatest Hits (SNES):
Sinistar
Posts: 13,131
Threads: 168
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,859
Threads: 59
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 707
Threads: 21
Joined: May 2008