Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Mario Sunshine - Delfino Plaza 2D
#16
(12-05-2012, 06:58 PM)Cobalt Blue Wrote: Sorry my dear, i'd love to have an argument about this except for the fact there is nothing to be argued about it.

I'm fairly certain posting all that was arguing, even if you claim it isn't.

As for the topic, I'm moving it to creativity for the moment. Sorry about this, Moonlink.
#17
Um.

Just for the record, moonlink not ony realizes and acknoweledges that this isn't pixel art, he even outright said he was going to make the changes to fix it when he gets time when I brought up these exact same points on the last page.

Did you guys just skip that, or...
#18
in all honestly, i didn't even noticed. my fault.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)