Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The Radical Express [sprite topic]
#31
Yeah sorry, I completely messed up the limbs.
#32
Also, why is he so short?
#33
He's a small, small person thing.
#34
Here's an attempt. I needed some inspiration to break this spriting drought, cheers.

Here tis.
Think I may have put to much detail in though. I dunno. Hows it fare?
[Image: mytakeln3.png]
#35
[Image: ag_solink2.png]
Cute
#36
FUCKING YES. Heart

@unknown: A bit messy... and I mean pixel placements, not the clothes. haha.
#37
[Image: stirlingradicalexpresssw9.png]
Why hello there! Ready?!

Great style Ninspriterx. Really a joy to sprite in it.
#38
Haha. Great guys. Big Grin

It's official now. I'll be using the remastered style for the first one, but keeping the designs.
#39
I made mine he is in my avatar.
#40
Pretty alright megazario. Tongue

Here's the new main character sprite, a base sprite for you crazy kids, and I made my girlfriend for the hell of it.:
[Image: ggffoi6.png]
#41
Somewhat strange
[Image: skybluewiggler5ao0.png]
#42
[Image: raddexzc4.png]

Got bored. Nice style, yadda yadda Cute
#43
(11-22-2008, 01:51 PM)ninspriterx Wrote: @unknown: A bit messy... and I mean pixel placements, not the clothes. haha.

Haha, yeah; okay, I''ll try and clean it up. Dirtiness is a spriting habit I wanna kick.
#44
Man...this style is so....stylish. love it lol

i couldn't resist.

[Image: ninsb.png]

'~'
#45
You kids are crazy.

Just gonna say; before I put you in the game, I'll probably end up slightly editing it. Tongue


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)