Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
Here's a list of everybody's Gamertags. This is temporary, I'm going to work on adding a profile field to profiles for these.
Current List:
00046 Britt - Neawx
02177 Crappy Blue Luigi - CrappyBlueLuigi
04615 Darth Bastard - Rokkoh1993
00376 Deathbringer - DWN060Clownman
00062 м▲я✞H - MarthisMarth
00030 Previous - Lord Keks
Posts: 5,034
Threads: 34
Joined: Jun 2009
Rokkoh1993
Let me know if you wanna play some Battlefield 3, Halo 4, Borderlands 2, or anything else just let me know
Posts: 1,868
Threads: 13
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 1,251
Threads: 23
Joined: Oct 2008
CrappyBlueLuigi
gotta love having a name that literally nobody would ever use except me
Posts: 3,787
Threads: 75
Joined: May 2008
Lord Keks.
Don't even bother, I never use it.
Posts: 694
Threads: 16
Joined: May 2008
Neawx.
(11-17-2012, 07:58 PM)Crappy Blue Luigi Wrote: CrappyBlueLuigi
gotta love having a name that literally nobody would ever use except me
I know how you feel.
Posts: 1,934
Threads: 64
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 15
Threads: 2
Joined: Aug 2010
06-27-2013, 10:27 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2013, 10:54 PM by Mushroom Hedgehog.)
You'll find me as MushHog96.
I will play a variety of games such as Gotham City Impostors, Minecraft, Super Street Fighter IV, and Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3. I own a few Call of Duty titles, but I'm not a big fan of the overpowered killstreak rewards, so I may be reluctant to join a game. When I get around to purchasing The Orange Box, I will also be happy to play Team Fortress 2, since I do not have much free space on my PC to play on Steam.
Oh, and I also like to compete on leaderboards for games that don't allow full online compatibility like Sonic Generations, Batman: Arkham Asylum, and Banjo-Kazooie.
Posts: 250
Threads: 11
Joined: May 2008
My GT is Rapidkirby3k, the same username here.