Posts: 4,662
Threads: 50
Joined: May 2008
It's been bugging me for a while, but when I was little, I rented this SNES game where you play as these ant looking guys where each level looked kinda "Labyrinthy" and I remember not having a clue of what I was doing.
Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
Posts: 1,868
Threads: 13
Joined: May 2008
I don't remember the name yet, but was it like dominoes, you know, knocking blocks down.
Posts: 4,662
Threads: 50
Joined: May 2008
It might be, but honestly still drawing a blank.
Posts: 1,868
Threads: 13
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 4,662
Threads: 50
Joined: May 2008
Eh, actually that's not it. The ant sprites were much taller than that and the style was much more colorful.
Posts: 1,868
Threads: 13
Joined: May 2008
What about SimAnt? If not, that's every ant-based game I know.
Posts: 4,662
Threads: 50
Joined: May 2008
11-15-2012, 09:11 PM
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2012, 09:25 PM by A.J. Nitro.)
I know it doesn't have "Ant" in the title, but it pretty much looks like a newer version of the game you posted.
Holy crap, I found it! The game was called "Frantic Flea", but what made me think that it was an ant? Well he does look like one.
Posts: 4,554
Threads: 29
Joined: May 2008
Oh, boy, Frantic Flea. I remember having a lot of trouble with that game when I was a kid.
Posts: 9,905
Threads: 264
Joined: Jun 2008
Seeing those graphics in a commercial game makes me feel much more accomplished by the way
Posts: 271
Threads: 5
Joined: Oct 2012
(11-20-2012, 06:17 AM)Tae Kwon Doug Wrote: Seeing those graphics in a commercial game makes me feel much more accomplished by the way
Have you made these sprites?? WOW! That's so cool!
Posts: 537
Threads: 5
Joined: Sep 2012
(11-20-2012, 12:16 PM)SupaBuddie Wrote: Have you made these sprites?? WOW! That's so cool!
I think he's referring to the quality of his sprites in comparison to these making him feel accomplished. Gors' sprites are excellent, after all
Posts: 271
Threads: 5
Joined: Oct 2012
Ooooh okay, I get it now! Sorry!!
Posts: 3,049
Threads: 60
Joined: Jul 2008
(11-20-2012, 06:17 AM)Tae Kwon Doug Wrote: Seeing those graphics in a commercial game makes me feel much more accomplished by the way
Stuff like this and movie games on the GBA (Spy Kids being a good example) are true examples of crap sprite work.