Posts: 89
Threads: 7
Joined: Oct 2012
Yes, My lad.
Give gifts to me. What, do you say?...
YOUR SOULS
I want to see each one of you cry and writhe in pain for all the eternity... This is the most glorious gift a man like me, Vlad Tepes, Prince of Wallachia, can receive!! Ah hah hah hah!!!
Posts: 3,037
Threads: 43
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 950
Threads: 15
Joined: Jul 2012
impalement isn't so bad once you get used to it
Posts: 2,335
Threads: 42
Joined: May 2008
10-28-2012, 12:50 PM
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2012, 12:50 PM by Kitsu.)
Okay, here's mine:
Sadly, I can't cry for real when I'm this happy (for you), but I'll try my best to emulate what I imagine real crying would be like.
TTuTT
Posts: 688
Threads: 6
Joined: Sep 2010
Give us the gifts already!
Posts: 13,131
Threads: 168
Joined: Jan 2011
It's too late Perseus...
We're all going to perish at his hands...
It's hopeless...
So let's just make gifts for him, there is nothing else we can do...
Posts: 2,414
Threads: 86
Joined: Sep 2008
I know he says he isn't a vampire, but it wouldn't hurt to try and put a stake through his heart.
Posts: 89
Threads: 7
Joined: Oct 2012
So... Who's next now...
Posts: 1,591
Threads: 64
Joined: Oct 2010
me please
I wonder whos next...
Posts: 91
Threads: 5
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 633
Threads: 16
Joined: Sep 2010
Well, I don't know about my soul...
but I've been told my cupcakes are simply
otherworldly!
Posts: 89
Threads: 7
Joined: Oct 2012
So, miserable little pile of secrets... Do you want your worthless gifts?? Fine...
I'll see if you all are worthy of your friends' hard work, then! If you want them so much, Go free your green bullet friend, who is inside a bag, in the second room of this mansion!! If you prove me your worth, I'll return every single one of them and revive your friends!!
Just quote the post with kidnapped gors
Posts: 2,365
Threads: 58
Joined: May 2008
![[Image: OxTAN.png]](http://i.imgur.com/OxTAN.png)
A tribute to the glorious Vlad, impaler of ham and donuts
Posts: 9,905
Threads: 264
Joined: Jun 2008
Please... help me! I'm inside this bag!! Hey!!
Posts: 2,365
Threads: 58
Joined: May 2008
(10-28-2012, 10:31 AM)Mighty Switch Gors Wrote: ![[Image: V7Ye5.png]](http://i.imgur.com/V7Ye5.png)
hey buddy