Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

First Sprite Sheet
#1
Question 
[Image: 2e539r8.png]

M&L battle styled Fryguy. All I really did was recolor it, outline it, and give it anti-aliasing.

1. Is it good?
2. Should I submit it?
3. If so, how? I know that these forums have asprite submitter, but I don't know where it is.
#2
The M&L battle light source comes from the center of the stage. The outline is not M&L style.
#3
Darklink Wrote:The M&L battle light source comes from the center of the stage. The outline is not M&L style.

But if it's a fire (so a light in itself) does it still obey those rules?
#4
Actually, it does follow the rules. The outline isn't black on elemental objects, and the lightsource can change based on what the enemy is. Since Fryguy is elemental and a light, it follows most rules of M&L Battle.

But, shouldn't he, y'know, face towards the Mario Brothers?
#5
Shroob2 Wrote:Actually, it does follow the rules. The outline isn't black on elemental objects, and the lightsource can change based on what the enemy is. Since Fryguy is elemental and a light, it follows most rules of M&L Battle.

But, shouldn't he, y'know, face towards the Mario Brothers?

I'm pretty sure the outline is only black on ghosts or transparent things.
#6
Flames in MLSS style never have outlines, but I will admit that these have the wrong color choice. Flames in MLSS style tend to use only 3 colors.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)