Posts: 417
Threads: 12
Joined: Jun 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOmZ_pF_XFI
I need for a school project tommorow, but I dont know how to find songs like that and make it .mp3
In any case, can someone find me the mp3 version and download it?
Posts: 5,502
Threads: 134
Joined: Dec 2011
You can use
YouTube to mp3 to convert it yourself
Posts: 417
Threads: 12
Joined: Jun 2012
Puggsoy, you are a savior!
Posts: 13,131
Threads: 168
Joined: Jan 2011
You mean this?
http://www.dilandau.eu/download-mp3/le-p...erc-1.html
You will have to right-click on the first download button and select "save link/target as..."
EDIT: No puggsoy he can just use Google!

Also, 128 KBPS is not too good quality.
Posts: 5,502
Threads: 134
Joined: Dec 2011
Ah well, if it's only for school I don't think quality matters too much. Plus I never pay attention to bitrates since I never knew what they meant and never saw a reason to look it up
Posts: 13,131
Threads: 168
Joined: Jan 2011
Aah, well, I generally just like to download the actual .MP3 off the internets if I can find it rather than grabbing it off YouTube.
Posts: 5,502
Threads: 134
Joined: Dec 2011
Well yeah of course, I prefer that too (although it's more for all of the metadata than for quality). But I just thought this was a simple solution for Torch instead of looking for an "official" MP3.
Posts: 417
Threads: 12
Joined: Jun 2012
actually i dont really care guys, Thanks both of you for the solutions, I'm probably going to use Mighty's link though thanks a bunch
Thread can be locked now
Posts: 9,905
Threads: 264
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 13,131
Threads: 168
Joined: Jan 2011
WELP I keep forgetting to do that. Sorry.