Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

FFIII / FFV Job Crystals?
#1
Someone asked me to look for sprites for the 4 job crystals (water, wind, fire, earth) from Final Fantasy III or V. I've never played either game, though, so I'm not 100% sure what to look for. What I do know, however, is that no sprite resource I've checked so far has a sprite for each crystal. At best, I've found one generic sprite.

Do they even exist, I wonder?
#2
http://www.spriters-resource.com/snes/ff5/sheet/31546
Bottom.
#3
Thanks. I had spotted a few sheets with crystals of a single color, but thought there must be others in the game. I guess wind, water -- whatever -- are all the same color.

To anyone that has played the game, is that accurate? Or am I wrong?


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)