![[Image: kJvsJ.png]](http://i.imgur.com/kJvsJ.png)
Trollersprites Episode 3: Revenge of the Boredom
EDIT: Or rather, page 3.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Trollersprites
|
![]() Trollersprites Episode 3: Revenge of the Boredom EDIT: Or rather, page 3.
09-09-2012, 07:42 PM
![]() Woop Woop
09-10-2012, 10:45 AM
leaning baaack
mostly due to the neck behing located under the chin instead of the back of the head I guess The line between leg and belly makes it look really weird, like it's a stitched-on plushie leg left (far) arm is longer than the right one turtle's front legs are not attached, hind legs mere blobs ![]() Daaaaan daan daan daan DAAAAAAAN DAAAAAAAAAAAN DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNN ![]() Daaaaaaan x2 ![]() Boredom strikes back Boredom strikes in color
10-20-2012, 01:27 PM
![]() I made a robin but the pose is dumb suggestions welcome, edits preferred or instead of edits you could draw a base for me to work off of or something ![]() Vanellope Von Schweetz in the style of "New Super Mario Kart" (the hack that Star was commissioned to do) I'm going to do more later and also more characters [spoiler=Reference Character, for those who haven't seen or heard of Wreck-It Ralph] [/spoiler]
11-07-2012, 12:29 PM
Maybe u should make her hair band more like in the reference it looks like just a circle in yours while she has one with two pointy ends going upwards? the greens you use look almost the same, i had to copy the image into paint and zoom in to see that you have shading on the car! She looks really cute in the first sprite but the face looks too adult in the second maybe the eyes need be larger?
I think I fixed the contrast on the green and I changed the hair band. I'm not sure I want to change the eyes, though. Maybe a second opinion will help?
![]() EDIT: Reworked it a bit. Changed some pixels around. Nothing major.
11-07-2012, 03:54 PM
I agree she seems to look a bit mature. It's definitely her eyes I think, because the rest of her face works.
11-07-2012, 04:08 PM
Fixed it?ALSO SUPER SPOILERY SPRITE I'M SERIOUS DON'T LOOK AT THIS UNLESS YOU'VE SEEN THE MOVIE [spoiler=HUGE WRECK IT RALPH SPOILER I WARN YOU] It's Turbo Time! Should I change the shading on the eyes?[/spoiler]
11-07-2012, 04:16 PM
crits on the wreck it ralph spoilur
[spoiler]For turbo, i think you could do with redoing his head or something? his helmet takes up too much space and i can barely make out his face. try for more contrast and make the grey parts of his face show more, because right now it all looks like shadow XD; [/spoiler] I LOVE VANELLOPE THOUGH YES 3
11-07-2012, 04:21 PM
Yes that's much better!
11-07-2012, 04:33 PM
[spoiler=SPOILER AGAIN]
![]() I reworked the face. Is it more readable? Should I change it more?[/spoiler]
11-07-2012, 04:37 PM
[spoiler]
i think you could lighten up the grey and maybe make his mouth a bit smaller vertically? maybe only his top teeth showing when his mouth is closed? (this probably doesn't even need a spoiler but eh i don't want to ruin anything) [/spoiler] |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|