Posts: 254
Threads: 6
Joined: Aug 2012
Been spriting for a while, probably started around 200...8? 9? Something like that.
I already know a couple of guys here, namely TheQu, MoneyMan, AuraLancer (kinda?), and CrappyBlueLuigi (also kinda). Thought about making an account here a couple times, finally got off my lazy bum and did it.
So yeah, hi.
Posts: 1,251
Threads: 23
Joined: Oct 2008
your name looks a bit familiar, haha. mushroom kingdom fusion reactor?
anyway, welcome to the Spriters Resource Community!
Posts: 1,607
Threads: 24
Joined: May 2008
I forget, were you on Sprites Inc before?
Anyway, hi!
Posts: 5,502
Threads: 134
Joined: Dec 2011
Welcome to the Resource Keiang! Hope you like it here!
And holy moly that avatar.
Posts: 3,787
Threads: 75
Joined: May 2008
Welcome to the Resource Community, Keiang!
Posts: 254
Threads: 6
Joined: Aug 2012
@CBL: Yeah, I was there. It's kinda dead.
@Gaia: I was also there, but I didn't really stick around. Sorry to hear what happened to ACESpark recently though, that's gotta hurt.
Anyway, thanks for the welcomes guys. I'll try not to balls it up too badly.
Posts: 1,607
Threads: 24
Joined: May 2008
(08-05-2012, 01:41 PM)Keiang Wrote: @CBL: Yeah, I was there. It's kinda dead.
@Gaia: I was also there, but I didn't really stick around. Sorry to hear what happened to ACESpark recently though, that's gotta hurt.
Anyway, thanks for the welcomes guys. I'll try not to balls it up too badly.
The Bearz incident or what happened IRL? I don't tend to keep up with that fourm anymore, not after the Legends 3 cancellation, no, and I'm not the one to usually poke around behind the scenes. Either way, welcome.
Posts: 254
Threads: 6
Joined: Aug 2012
(08-05-2012, 01:51 PM)Gaia Wrote: The Bearz incident or what happened IRL? I don't tend to keep up with that fourm anymore, not after the Legends 3 cancellation, no, and I'm not the one to usually poke around behind the scenes. Either way, welcome.
I meant the cases of beer falling on him. Although now I'm curious about what "The Bearz Incident" is.
Posts: 1,607
Threads: 24
Joined: May 2008
Ah, that. Poor bloke. Anyway, PM'd you about the whole thing.