Posts: 3,964
Threads: 107
Joined: May 2008
Gundam Wing - Endless Duel:
http://i.minus.com/ib0q7cqGoIQMqL.png
http://i.minus.com/ibsxDjZxRuXqbz.png
I knew it, the Tallgeese Stage from this game is the biggest bitch in the whole thread. Her stage animation has 66 frames in total and I'm pretty sure I have to rip each part separately.
Posts: 3,964
Threads: 107
Joined: May 2008
Gundam Wing - Endless Duel:
http://i.minus.com/ihRYBKjLPFcWK.png
That was surprisingly easy. Separating each part of the polar light was not neccessary, but I made a template and it turned out rather well.
Posts: 950
Threads: 15
Joined: Jul 2012
(07-28-2012, 06:09 AM)Davy Jones Wrote: Gundam Wing - Endless Duel:
![[Image: ibsHQ9oS7XxJxb.png]](http://i.minus.com/ibsHQ9oS7XxJxb.png)
http://i.minus.com/ihRYBKjLPFcWK.png
That was surprisingly easy. Separating each part of the polar light was not neccessary, but I made a template and it turned out rather well.
It looks great now I have a place to put penguins on
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
Great job dude
Posts: 1,859
Threads: 59
Joined: Dec 2010
(07-27-2012, 11:07 AM)Davy Jones Wrote: No idea if these are incomplete/worthy/easy to rip
- Ballz 3-D
- Cho Aniki
- Clayfighter
- Clayfighter 2
- Clayfighter Tournament Edition
- Fatal Fury - King of Fighters
- Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers - The Fighter's Edition
- Natsuki Crisis Battle
- Ossu!! Karatebu
- Ranma 1/2 - Chougi Ranbu Hen
- Ranma 1/2 - Hard Battle
- Sougou Kakutougi - Astral Bout
- Sougou Kakutougi - Astral Bout 2 - The Total Fighters
- Sougou Kakutougi - Astral Bout 3
- The King of Fighters 2000 (Pirate)
Power Rangers is complete.
Posts: 284
Threads: 26
Joined: Feb 2009
Another stage from "Dragon". Haven't been too active here, because i'm trying to convert a few backgrounds to the mugen engine.
Posts: 3,964
Threads: 107
Joined: May 2008
07-29-2012, 12:52 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2012, 01:02 PM by Davy Jones.)
@MagmaDragoon: Updated the list.
@Maxim: From this topic?
Shaq Fu:
http://i.minus.com/i5hsismPxNNKr.png
http://i.minus.com/ixcWPik52RQu6.png
Dragon's Pass is the last stage for Shaq Fu & since Gundam Wing - Endless Duel is complete, Sailor Moon S & Pretty Fighter will be my last games after this one. But I'm also playing with the thought of re-ripping the other two stages for Yu Yu Hakusho Final, since the sheets on the site are crap anyway.
Posts: 284
Threads: 26
Joined: Feb 2009
(07-29-2012, 12:52 PM)Davy Jones Wrote: From this topic?
Yes, i converted a few of my 'Dragon - Bruce Lee' rips to mugen (found
here and
here).
Posts: 950
Threads: 15
Joined: Jul 2012
(07-29-2012, 12:52 PM)Davy Jones Wrote: @MagmaDragoon: Updated the list.
@Maxim: From this topic?
Shaq Fu:
![[Image: iBwJYcBGsNRax.png]](http://i.minus.com/iBwJYcBGsNRax.png)
http://i.minus.com/i5hsismPxNNKr.png
![[Image: iC86nEaIQdqoS.png]](http://i.minus.com/iC86nEaIQdqoS.png)
http://i.minus.com/ixcWPik52RQu6.png
Dragon's Pass is the last stage for Shaq Fu & since Gundam Wing - Endless Duel is complete, Sailor Moon S & Pretty Fighter will be my last games after this one. But I'm also playing with the thought of re-ripping the other two stages for Yu Yu Hakusho Final, since the sheets on the site are crap anyway.
The backgrounds they are so beautiful for a fighting game that doesn't make much sense
Posts: 13,131
Threads: 168
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 13,415
Threads: 305
Joined: Feb 2009
So, uh... What kind of files does vSNES support? I know it rejects my ZSNES savestate files and I haven't used it in a while so I forget what is compatible.
Posts: 1,868
Threads: 13
Joined: May 2008
It should work with ZSNES up to 1.51, 1.52 (something was changed around in later versions so that palette comes out wrong) and Snes9x (I think it works to the latest version). Those are the only emulators I've tried.
Posts: 3,964
Threads: 107
Joined: May 2008
Shaq Fu:
http://i.minus.com/ibIW9KEZ1NJXN.png
Man, the music is awesome. The Genesis version is nothing against this.
Posts: 3,964
Threads: 107
Joined: May 2008
07-31-2012, 06:42 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2012, 06:46 AM by Davy Jones.)
Yu Yu Hakusho Final:
http://i.minus.com/ibiYsiE2jv7XYe.png
http://i.minus.com/ibk1ydCKRI4Jwe.png
Replacements:
http://i.minus.com/i8MsB29KJdQGa.png (Raizen Stage)
http://i.minus.com/iVtE3qIIjpvQx.png (Shigure Stage)
Judging from the Stage Select screen, the battlefields are now complete. Not sure if it has more stages in the story mode.
Posts: 13,131
Threads: 168
Joined: Jan 2011