Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Wallmaster & Floormaster, Minish Cap
#1
I've finally got around to ripping the sprites for Wallmaster & Floormaster, One of my friends needed it so I ripped it, I though it would go to waste so I'm submitting it here.
Sprite Sheet:
[Image: ZtS4b.png]

Here's the Icon as well:
[Image: ZwJ0F.png]
#2
How many monsters are left in the game?

btw, nice work =)
#3
Thanks,
I know mulldozer is missing, as well as Darknut, I've ripped mulldozer, but I haven't gotten around to organising him yet.
#4
I prefer Wind Waker's Floor Masters, but still great job!
#5
(07-19-2012, 04:05 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: I prefer Wind Waker's Floor Masters, but still great job!
I tried spriting them earlier in the week, but I got bored with it, and you can't put many details into something that thin easily.
#6
So is this accepted or declined? There was just an update and this seems to be missing. Tongue

Sorry if I'm a little impatient.
#7
The sheet's fine, just gotta give us time to get to it. I don't feel like uploading it because I just made a gigantic update a few days ago.
#8
Sorry about that then.
#9
(07-19-2012, 01:40 PM)Davy Jones Wrote: How many monsters are left in the game?

btw, nice work =)

I haven't seen a Helmasaur around. I checked the page here; it seems Mazaal, Scissor Beetle, Ball & Chain Soldier, Armos, Bombarossa, Gibdo, Bow Moblin (though I found one here), Madderpillar, Floor Trap and Wizzrobes are missing as well. Zelda Dungeon has a pretty good enemy list.
I was thinking of ripping the Helmasaur actually, though I used cheats on my MC Emulator save, and ended up back at the start... Sorry for going off-topic, but I don't suppose anyone has a completed (or near) save file I can have?
#10
I have the helmasaur ripped but not optimalized, same goes with my Muldozer and Ball n' Chain soildier.

I have a save file, saved in the room in front of the first darknut miniboss battle. IDK where I put the save file though.

Also, when I rip the sprites on the VBA, I uses a special tool for it. Tongue
#11
What tool'd that be? Tongue
#12
Windy's VBA-M Ripper from zfgc.com, It's pretty much a beefed up VBA that specializes in ripping sprites and such, it still has all of the same features as the VBA. The tool works for all GBA games. Tongue

Edit: It also doesn't require other programs to rip the sprites since it makes a folder and places the ripped frames into it.
#13
Got it up now! So, can you link me to that enhanced VBA because I can't find it on that site. Tongue
#14
Heres the link:http://zfgc.com/index.php/projects/items/view/15
#15
I don't understand any of that description. Blank


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)