Posts: 282
Threads: 21
Joined: May 2008
These are the robots from Sonic DL Adventure, yeah?
![[Image: stolenxh5.png]](http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/3244/stolenxh5.png)
but then again, he could have used them right? But I haven't seen this sheet on other Sonic sprite sites so I am going to contact the guy to see if he used them from you. But I am curious seeing as your other sprites don't seem to be up to the same quality as the robot.
Posts: 694
Threads: 16
Joined: May 2008
After you don't Sprite Awhile you sometimes lose your touch.
And yea, Ive seen them in his game. I didn't really mind assuming he was gonna give me credit.
Posts: 282
Threads: 21
Joined: May 2008
But where have these sheets been archived for him to use them? And theres a difference from losing your touch than going from good customs to bad edits.
Posts: 1,039
Threads: 5
Joined: May 2008
Sonic DL Adventure, eh? I'm gonna hafta check that out...
*leaves to download*
Posts: 694
Threads: 16
Joined: May 2008
Edits are good practice for Shading. Which is the only reason i would even consider doing.
Posts: 282
Threads: 21
Joined: May 2008
So where has these sprites been avalible for download, because obviouslly people must have them to use them?
Posts: 29
Threads: 4
Joined: May 2008
Flare Wrote:So where has these sprites been avalible for download, because obviouslly people must have them to use them?
They're hosted on MFZ;
http://www.themysticalforestzone.com/spr...nerbot.png Copy the link into your browser for it to work.
And yes, Neox did make these. I remember him doing them back when MFZ forums was open.
Posts: 1,039
Threads: 5
Joined: May 2008
Ahh, MFZ... what happened to ya?
Posts: 282
Threads: 21
Joined: May 2008
Ok cool, just checking. Better safe than sorry.
Posts: 1,039
Threads: 5
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
Awesome! I very much like it! Although, I hate the design, that is personal opinion over Sega's decision and design team. Nice one!
Posts: 694
Threads: 16
Joined: May 2008
05-27-2008, 12:31 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2008, 12:33 PM by Britt.)
Thanks Dazz!
@Miles: I just stopped going. It was around the time i took that big Break from spriting.
Ps: I also posted them on Sonic the Comic Online Super Sprite Creation and Comic Community
Posts: 137
Threads: 17
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 36
Threads: 2
Joined: Jun 2008
they look kool can i yous them