Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Some naked girl
#1
Sorry about the random titles XD Technically though, Jigglypuff is naked. Anyway, in all honesty, this if one of my favorite characters. Here you go:
Sheet
   

Icon
   
#2
This topic angers and deceives me. How ever the sprite sheet makes me organism.
#3
There's no N and I in orgasm XD But thanks, and sorry.
#4
I organism all the time, man
Nice work Big Grin
#5
XD Thanks
#6
Is the ear meant to be kinda blurry?
#7
Yeah I guess.
#8
What about... the Rollout sparks..? (OSNAPS)
#9
Um, I TRIED to do Rollout, but everytime I tried, Jigglypuff did Pound instead.
#10
I love Jigglypuff.
#11
Ain't all that bad of a character.... I can't tell if that's sarcasm though.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)