Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Dazz's Namco X Capcom Rip Project
#61
Update the grid Smile

Thanks for that, DB!
#62
14 may just be called Grandmaster, I checked a couple sites and they didn't have the Meio part.
#63
A little hard to tell with the number 20 blocking part of the sprite. But 20 is Hideo Shimazu from said earlier... Rival Schools.
21 is Kyoko Minazuki also from Rival Schools.

I think the dinosaur that is 35 is a velociraptor.
And I think 36 is the T-Rex, also as earlier said was from Dino Crisis.
#64
Just wondering thoe, will you rip the special effects from attacks and such too?
#65
20: Hideo Shimazu
21: Kyoko Minazuki

Both from Rival Schools

28 could be "Unknown Soldier", but I'm not sure.
EDIT:
Got it.
28 is Unknown Soldier Player 1 (P1)
29 is Unknown Soldier Player 2 (P2)

Both from Forgotten Worlds. Wasted a lot of days on this game.

BTW, this is a huge project, Dazz. Great job.
#66
30 is Sylphie, btw.
#67
31. Zakobon
32. Gorubeshu
#68
[Image: 87437850mr3.png]

This is all that's left to name now...

After tSR's revamp is done, I'll continue this.
#69
http://sdb.drshnaps.com/sheets/Misc/Misc...Robots.png

http://sdb.drshnaps.com/sheets/Misc/Misc.../Carol.gif

http://sdb.drshnaps.com/sheets/Misc/Misc...wEnemy.gif

http://sdb.drshnaps.com/sheets/Misc/Misc...onster.gif

http://sdb.drshnaps.com/sheets/Misc/Misc...raptor.gif
#70
7 - Z (it really is just Z)
8 - Shtrom Jr.

And I was wrong about 9, I just went through Captain Commando and it wasn't there.



Figured out 9, it came from the arcade game Side Arms. The white one is called Alpha Machine, red one is Beta Machine, and the combined one is Alpha Union.
#71
(11-15-2008, 12:48 PM)Fret Wrote: http://sdb.drshnaps.com/sheets/Misc/Misc...Robots.png

http://sdb.drshnaps.com/sheets/Misc/Misc.../Carol.gif

http://sdb.drshnaps.com/sheets/Misc/Misc...wEnemy.gif

http://sdb.drshnaps.com/sheets/Misc/Misc...onster.gif

http://sdb.drshnaps.com/sheets/Misc/Misc...raptor.gif

over half of the names on SDB are completely wrong.
#72
I was thinking 9 was that girl from that one puzzle game, but I can't find her.

Sorry, not helpful.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)