Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Newbie Here
#1
Hello, good day, nice to be acuainted with you. Don't mind me, just a newbie formally introducing themselves. Not new to the site, though. As a matter of fact, slightly very and very slightly un-new. Also not new to spriting, I've got a bit of experience but certainly not enough. Not much of a ripper, though.

In conclusion, a very fine how do you do.

And if I need to quit with my whimsical speech, just say so. My apologies.
#2
Welcome to the Resource Community!

Be sure to read the rules and enjoy your stay. Spriters are always as welcome as Rippers!
#3
I welcome you to the humble abode of the spriters and rippers. I myself am more of the latter than the former, although I may familiarise myself with the creation sprites sometime in the future.

Other than that, enjoy your stay mate Genki ^_^


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)