Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Trying to get back into the groooove
#1
[Image: newstyledjg1.png]

Just an attempt at me making a small simple sprite style. Haven't sprited in a while...

Newest
[Image: newstyledjg1-1.png]
[Image: yeahmeanimatedwoot-1.gif]
#2
haha, looks cool Smile

but looks like he's leaning onto something. Move his head 1 px forward
#3
[Image: newstyledjg11.png]

Better? tried something different with the eyes, yes or no?
#4
Yes.

His left leg (the one further away) looks a bit plain. I'd suggest a little bit of highlight, but not too much.
His ear looks weir to me. I guess it's too far up or left or both. Maybe moving it like one pixel down and two pixels right would help.
#5
[Image: newstyledjg1-1.png]

tried a girl in the style.
and animationized it.

[Image: yeahmeanimatedwoot-1.gif]
#6
bumpin fer c+c*
#7
The blockyness of his hat bothers me; though that may be intentional.

The animation seems a bit...lacking...what is he doing exactly, anyway?
#8
It's just a simple 4 frame idle stance, and the blockiness was intended.
#9
Its cute so far, I like the idle too.
Though I'm kind of confused about the thing on the girl that starts at her neck and goes to her hip. Is it a tie?
#10
It's a handbag, think I might need to make a new pallette to accomidate for it.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)