Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Help Gors Out! - Thank you for your support!!
#16
You have a good chance of winning this! Infusion is another entry I like.
#17
Voted!
#18
I think I voted. I never got an email.
#19
I got my e-mail, and it said that my vote's confirmed. Smile
#20
voted
victory shall be yours
#21
Voted! =)
#22
Voted. You gotta win this, man. I have faith in you bullethead.
#23
Voted for you, you sexy bullet.
#24
Voted!

Always a pleasure to help the man in green. c:
#25
i'm mainly voting for gors not only because hw actually does work with a NES tracker, but also because he actually bothers to compose something that has content ratehr than something thatpurely sounds "like something game ish"
#26
I voted for ya, Gors
#27
Ok I voted
#28
Why the fuck would anyone NOT vote for Gors
#29
because Arisa
#30
b-baka!! U-uwah...




(I should change my name back to gors shouldn't I)


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)