06-07-2012, 01:31 AM
i've come to realize that Seth is my favorite.
GOTTA CATCH EM ALL
GOTTA CATCH EM ALL
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Bugs
|
|
06-07-2012, 01:31 AM
i've come to realize that Seth is my favorite.
GOTTA CATCH EM ALL
06-07-2012, 03:58 AM
Bug-é-mon!
06-07-2012, 07:21 AM
They look like they should be delicious candy! What am I the only one who thinks they look sweet enough to eat? Yeah sweet gummy buggies.
06-07-2012, 05:23 PM
06-07-2012, 05:47 PM
Bug Bites.
Updated with 2 new guys
also any suggestions? I'm running out of creative juices... e: also i'm not a big fan of how Meagher turned out, will probably redo
06-08-2012, 09:51 PM
I don't know, They're great and all.
But something just...... Bugs me.
06-08-2012, 10:07 PM
watch out sengir
you've got competition
06-08-2012, 10:38 PM
Everyone seems to be swarming in this thread. What's all the buzz about, anyway? I can tell you're just winging it with these sprites. I mean, what the shell?
06-08-2012, 11:15 PM
I'll kill you all
06-09-2012, 02:12 AM
Buzz off, Sengir.
You've been kicked out of the hive.
06-09-2012, 02:33 AM
Milton is looking pretty fly.
06-09-2012, 03:40 PM
06-09-2012, 03:56 PM
needs more arachnids bro
06-11-2012, 04:35 AM
Boy, what with all these puns
I'm sure glad I'm ON THE WEB |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|