Posts: 707
Threads: 21
Joined: May 2008
Super Robot Wars J:
Skulgunner
With most of the rips by Domobot on the site, you have to assemble by hand which I saw as annoying hence why I started making complete sheets of the units.
Posts: 707
Threads: 21
Joined: May 2008
Super Robot Wars J:
Slomco
Annoying as hell to rip due to the black outline it has.
Posts: 13,131
Threads: 168
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 707
Threads: 21
Joined: May 2008
Super Robot Wars J:
Gundam Rose
Includes DG and S modes in the sheet
Posts: 399
Threads: 14
Joined: Apr 2009
Quality stuff as always, Ryan.
Posts: 13,131
Threads: 168
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 707
Threads: 21
Joined: May 2008
Master Chu and the Drunkard Hu:
Chu and Hu
HOLY SHIT the AVGN was right about this game. It IS Shit!
Am I insane for playing this? Who knows?
Posts: 13,131
Threads: 168
Joined: Jan 2011
It's up now, had to make a new section.
Posts: 707
Threads: 21
Joined: May 2008
Great Battle 5:
Fighter Roar
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
I love these super deformed sprites
Posts: 707
Threads: 21
Joined: May 2008
Resubmitting:
Great Battle 5:
Fighter Roar
Was missing a bullet effect
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
Updated
Posts: 707
Threads: 21
Joined: May 2008
Great Battle 5:
Kamen Rider RX
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
Sweet! I'm tempted to play this game now...
Posts: 707
Threads: 21
Joined: May 2008