05-19-2012, 02:55 PM
Nice, they look good.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
redblueyellow's submissions
|
|
05-19-2012, 02:55 PM
Nice, they look good.
05-21-2012, 02:14 AM
05-21-2012, 06:02 AM
(This post was last modified: 05-21-2012, 06:04 AM by Davy Jones.)
How is Risky attacking? She does not even swing her sword.
Btw, nice rips, Dawn is adorable in her alternate outfit
05-21-2012, 11:17 AM
If I recall, you never actually fight Risky herself. You fight a big robo-ship she sits on and poses at you from, and then she summons an evil version of Shantae as the final boss...
05-21-2012, 12:13 PM
Congrats on four years! Awesome stuff, man.We're glad to have you.
05-21-2012, 12:35 PM
Is Pincer from Risky's Revenge as well?
05-21-2012, 01:16 PM
Ton: Yep, sorry I forgot to specify which game it was from.
Davias and Carpaccio: Yep! Risky Boots only seems to attack through other characters (the robo-ship and evil Shantae). @ 08:40
05-21-2012, 06:14 PM
You can play as Barry in Platinum?!
![]() Why didn't I get this version?!
05-21-2012, 06:24 PM
I'm pretty sure you can't...
05-21-2012, 07:22 PM
Well, why does he have back sprites then? At the beginning of the game, Lucas is the one who shows you how to catch Pokémon, not Barry (unless he does when you're playing as Lucas, but then it would most logically just be Dawn in his place).
05-21-2012, 09:40 PM
05-21-2012, 10:22 PM
...Oh. I didn't know that happened, since I never played the game.
![]() Still, I wanted to play as him.
05-26-2012, 02:29 PM
05-27-2012, 03:24 PM
05-28-2012, 02:52 AM
Uploaded!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|