Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Sprites
#1
Decided to make a general thread for my rips, since I'll probably be doing more than just Professor Layton and Puggsy. It's also just better on the whole, one place for my rips helps myself, uploaders, and anybody else interested in them.

You can see a full list of all my submitted sheets here.

[SPOILER=Requests]
You can request me to rip something either by posting here or shooting me a PM. However, please read these guidelines first, to give you an idea whether I'll accept or decline.
  • You must comply with the Request Rules, that includes the request requirements. Basically, requesting here should be regarded the same as requesting in the Requests forum, the difference being that it's directed at me. If you don't follow these rules I'll decline right away.
  • Requests of rips from games I've already ripped from have the highest probability of me accepting. Chances are that if I've ripped from a game, I'll be more comfortable with ripping from it, and will probably do it quicker too.
  • I won't rip from games I haven't played before. I don't expect you to know which games I've played, and that's fine, but if you know I haven't played a game then don't try. I prefer to know about the game I'm ripping from, since it makes it easier for me to find the sprites and organise them properly. Plus, if I'm planning to play the game, ripping from it could spoil it.
  • I will also decline requests from games on consoles I've never ripped from. If I haven't ripped from a console before then I probably have no knowledge of how to rip from it and I most likely won't feel like learning.
  • If I don't reply to your request, be patient. I rarely ignore people completely and even if I decline your request, I'll say so. If I don't reply chances are I can't, either because I'm too busy or absent.
  • Same goes for finishing a request. If I accepted your request but haven't fulfilled it yet, then I'm working on it. If I decide that I don't want to do it anymore then I'll say, I won't just leave it.
  • Ripping is a hobby and I do it for fun. I am not obligated by anyone or anything to do it. Whatever your request may be, just keep that in mind.

If I accept a request I'll post the rip here when I'm done, so it can be uploaded to the site.
[/SPOILER]


Hope y'all enjoy my rips!
#2
Whipped this up today, it's been a while since I've done anything from Puggsy:

[Image: ibvUbi4rT4RxI4.png]
#3
Sweet, btw Puggsy was one of my favorite games, it's too bad they never made a sequel to it.
#4
Yes! What made it worse was that they even said to "look out" for it! I'm thinking of maybe making a fangame sequel sometime in the future.
#5
Got it. Big Grin
#6
So, uh, apparently I thought I got all of Wedgeham Castle, but I didn't. I just finished a certain quest, and it's totally remade, so if you could update the sheet that'd be great:

[Image: ikkleLrPI5riC.png]
#7
Done. Wink
#8
After a wee discussion with Dazz on redblueyellow's thread (sorry 'bout that) about transparency in sheets, I changed this sheet a bit:

[Image: inR6SyBx4uukS.png]

I'll try to submit some new stuff soon Tongue
#9
Oh my god, you're doing London Life.

Thank you so much.
#10
Updated. Tongue
Also hey Bynine!
#11
(04-29-2012, 12:35 PM)BynineB Wrote: Oh my god, you're doing London Life.

Thank you so much.

No problem, cool that you like it! Here's some more:

[Image: iOKfIWAkPTfKJ.png] [Image: iROatYXnX8M38.png]
#12
Got 'em. C:
#13
Awesome, please do more Tongue
#14
Here's some more Puggsy enemies:

[Image: iQIzgQr4tb8SZ.png]

The actual name is "Redwood Keep", but since that doesn't fit (the icon maker cuts off the K), I guess "Keep" is sufficient. If anyone would know of a potential fix for this, that would be awesome, since I'm sure I'll come across this problem again for other areas.
And in case you're wondering, the alternative Helmet palette is in a green box so that the blue doesn't interfere with the background.

Talking about alternative palettes, found a green font palette today while ripping the above sprites, so here's the updated sheet:
[Image: iborBjKK2IbOFY.png]

I'll try and get some more London Life stuff done, since everyone seems to love that Tongue
#15
To fix cut off letters in the icon maker, try putting 2-3 spaces before every word.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)