Posts: 688
Threads: 6
Joined: Sep 2010
(04-02-2012, 02:07 PM)LDEJRuff Wrote: It's nice to see a lot of overworld Pokemon sprites from the game. However, I don't see Snivy's, Servine's or Serperior's overworld sprites. 
That's because Mighty Jetters is going to rip them, but she hasn't got round to it yet (Which reminds me I still have Drillbur and Excadrill to do

)
Posts: 427
Threads: 1
Joined: Jun 2009
I am still eagerly waiting for spiritomb T_T
Posts: 999
Threads: 40
Joined: Aug 2010
04-03-2012, 08:16 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2012, 08:27 PM by Ploaj.)
Be a little more patient Jetters hasn't gotten around to it yet but I'm sure when she has some time and is in the mood for ripping she'll get right to it :p
Posts: 11
Threads: 0
Joined: Oct 2010
04-04-2012, 12:32 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2012, 12:34 PM by Woody Woodpecker.)
So today, it's N. American name has been announced, it's called Pokémon Conquest.
Posts: 358
Threads: 107
Joined: May 2008
04-04-2012, 12:39 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2012, 12:41 PM by DecaTilde.)
I found out about the localization on Bulbapedia, so I copied and pasted the game tag on MSPaint and edited it with the English name:
Posts: 13,131
Threads: 168
Joined: Jan 2011
that's great! thanks for that. now can someone update it (RBY, ton, whoever) 'cause I can't yet (not at a CPU ATM).
Posts: 4,662
Threads: 50
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 188
Threads: 11
Joined: Jun 2008
The sprites for this game are absolutely adorable. I cant wait to see future updates of this ripping project.
Posts: 11
Threads: 0
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 11
Threads: 0
Joined: Oct 2010
Sorry to ask this, but is Haxorus's eyes supposed to have blue in them?
Posts: 999
Threads: 40
Joined: Aug 2010
Nope, thanks for pointing that out.
Posts: 11
Threads: 0
Joined: Oct 2010
04-24-2012, 08:44 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2012, 08:47 PM by Woody Woodpecker.)
Thx, still waiting for the Snivy family sprites as well.:V
Also I noticed the Charizard sprites has blue in areas where they shouldn't be.
Posts: 999
Threads: 40
Joined: Aug 2010
04-24-2012, 08:55 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2012, 08:59 PM by Ploaj.)
Doh, it's because it was black and the sprite's original background was black so I erased it. I need to pay more attention even if it was one pixel.
Posts: 13,131
Threads: 168
Joined: Jan 2011
Fixed.
Posts: 11
Threads: 0
Joined: Oct 2010
Sorry to ask this but will the Snivy family be done anytime? owo