Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

DJ Coco's submissions
#16
I have no idea what the goal post is from.

edit: Found it in the file name! No worries, everything is now online!
#17
Thanks for the contribuition! I think the Mario sheet (for Super Mario World) is incomplete, am I right?
#18
[Image: mariokartsupercircuitpo.png]
Yeah, I know it's rather small... But I haven't seen it anywhere around here Big Grin
[Image: mariokartsupercircuitcu.png]
But this sheet makes up for it Big Grin Full cup animation for gold, silver and bronze. Was quite some work Sick
#19
Cool, glad you're back!
I would like to point something out though. You can't "make" anyone rip anything, you just have to be hopeful that they won't steal it.
#20
(04-22-2012, 04:05 PM)ShadeDBZ Wrote: Cool, glad you're back!
I would like to point something out though. You can't "make" anyone rip anything, you just have to be hopeful that they won't steal it.
I know, I was just kidding about that part Wink
#21
Uploaded! Big Grin


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)