Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Golden Sun Request
#1
Information 
Well it's been a while, but here's another request from me.

Basically all I want are the sprites of the Star Magician from Golden Sun: The Lost Age, and Dark Dawn. The ball things could be included if one wishes, but all I need are the magician himself.
#2
MagicMaker said that the new GS2 editor can save the sprites directly, maybe you try it out.
#3
Give me some litte time, I will post it in my GS2-Thread.

Quote:and Dark Dawn
Could be difficult to manage.

The Monsters are 3D Models in GSDD/GSDDD/ONTSY. =/
#4
Oh, I forgot about that little fact. Aha! Boy I feel stupid now...anyway...thanks for the response. I look forward to it. I might check out this editor too simply out of curiosity...
#5
Oh man, this editor gives you everything on a silver plate.

I've already ripped all Djinns + Hagartio & Dinaria in seconds. All characters, objects, monsters, maps... wonderful, I found a new ripping project =)


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)