Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[ART] TomGuycott rips off Gors Returns
#31
Only two tonight. I'm very tired and stressed by work and really want to start my Nuzlocke challenge, and I have a LOT to transfer and I keep getting tempted by Kid Icarus instead.

CrappyBlue with his crappily drawn (and unintentionally creepy) audience.
[Image: 4Yvev.jpg]

For those confused...
[Image: T7Ikh.jpg]
#32
it's more than i could have ever dreamed of. thanks, mr. cott tomguy!

good luck with your nuzlocke run, too. [Image: SRpOQ.gif]
#33
Draw me punching through Sir Zadaben's head with ease right after he tried to gave me a lecture about his super shock plug dril l etc etc etc
#34
Oh right, I was pre-occupied yesterday, sorry. >.<
Okay, so, I would like to see Axle the Red fighting X and Zero and winning. Cute
...I'm a strange person. XD
#35
these are all fantastic, good job man!!

I don't have the heart to request any art from you, just looking at you completing all this stuff is enough to make me happy : )
#36
Quote:[Image: Sfrfw.jpg]

Unintentional, but I think I see me in there in the lower right if you look hard enough. I'll have a rough sketch to show you if you know what I mean.
#37
Macho Man [robo9] Savage!
[Image: G8yX7.png]


The Legend of Meta
[Image: azHHd.png]
[Image: C1FID.png]

I went out of order, I still have a couple to do. Starting this again, so feel free to request like in the OP. Smile
#38
That's incredibly fantastic, and I love it
#39
I want one of me chewing on your leg and oshare walks in
#40
As the banana pug, or as that puffy thing?
#41
[Image: aaRVU.png]
#42
(10-14-2012, 09:59 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: As the banana pug, or as that puffy thing?

as the pug duh
#43
(10-14-2012, 06:52 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: The Legend of Meta
~snip
I just realised Meta never opens his eyes, ever.
#44
[spoiler=My camera res went from too small to too big. Gotta mess with it some more.]
[Image: ozOYu.jpg]
[/spoiler]
#45
Could you draw my ref on a Camel running through a desert?


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)