04-11-2012, 07:29 AM
![[Image: toy-story-aliens.jpg]](https://dl.dropbox.com/u/54778198/toy-story-aliens.jpg)
THE CLAAAAAAAAW
Anyway, draw me a chimp riding a Metal Slug that shoots kitties
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
[ART] TomGuycott rips off Gors Returns
|
|
04-11-2012, 07:29 AM
![]() THE CLAAAAAAAAW Anyway, draw me a chimp riding a Metal Slug that shoots kitties
04-11-2012, 06:30 PM
Going slightly out of order, just because I was able to knock out certain requests easily together. I'll finish and post the others later tonight though.
An Epic Battle between Gors and [robo9] where Gors gets his arm ripped off. All I know is somebody gets popcorn in the end. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() And a chimpanzee riding a *cough* "Metal Slug" that fires kittens fighting the only Donburi Foodon I could barely remember from memory when I sketched this.
04-11-2012, 06:35 PM
The first, third and last images are broken.
04-11-2012, 07:36 PM
Are they? They seem fine on my end.
04-11-2012, 08:06 PM
they're fine here too.
great stuff, mang
04-11-2012, 08:49 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2012, 08:51 PM by TomGuycott.)
I was going for a scratchy pen look for Mighty's, but what I ended up with was a scratchy PHOTO look. HARHAR--dead--
![]() On no, another recolor Recolor joke. In retrospect, he looks more alarmed than confused. My bad. ![]() [spoiler=epilogue] Actually, I just wanted a skeletal sidekick. ![]() [/spoiler] Orgasmatron, expect yours late tomorrow. Got work.
04-11-2012, 09:56 PM
Nevermind, they work for me now.
OMG that looks radical I love it! Thanks Tom you rock. ![]() I love the red visor and that headpiece. You have such a creative mind!!
04-11-2012, 09:57 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2012, 10:04 PM by TomGuycott.)
It makes me want to make that fangame I thought up during lunch one day called "Bombervania", where all the monsters and characters of Castlevania are replaced by Bomberman counterparts.
Also, any other requests besides Orgasmatron?
04-11-2012, 10:12 PM
please draw me doing terrible stand-up yet still getting good reactions from my audience
04-11-2012, 11:04 PM
Oh, I'll make my second request tomorrow, if you don't mind.
04-11-2012, 11:04 PM
awesome stuff
Me in Macho Man Randy Savage garb?
Edit Realized I never thanked you for the prior post. Your work is fucking amazing.
04-12-2012, 01:52 PM
Liking the pic. Why didn't you ask chris2balls as a sidekick?
04-12-2012, 02:48 PM
Beautiful stuff, Guy Tomcott :U mind taking a shot at my ref sometime, should you feel like it?
04-12-2012, 10:29 PM
draw me with a katana looking badass
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|