Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Errors
Yes, that is it. Thanks Death.
I've reported.
This one is resized:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/other_s...heet/27432

Here is the original resolution:
http://i.minus.com/i1rFvVLlngN3X.png
Just something I've noticed:

http://spriters-resource.com/ds/dgmnworldds/

Moonmon, Cronoamon (Should be Coronamon), Lunamon, Chicchimon and Sunmon aren't in this game - They're only in Dawn/Dusk (http://spriters-resource.com/ds/digimonworldds2/ ) and Lost Evolution (I think, haven't played that one yet).
Uhm, sure - please stand by while I reupload them into the correct game Genki ^_^
I'm sure I've said this before, but most of the sheets here should be in the Texture's Resource.
http://new.spriters-resource.com/pc_computer/sonicr/
Maybe when the new site's up we'll be able to just move all that stuff easily.
The new system won't be able to move objects between sites so if you wanted to split those, it would still have to be done manually. What it will do, however, is allow very easy moving of anything within a site (like sheets to different games or games to different systems).
http://spriters-resource.com/ds/inazuma113/index.html

In this page, the old bodyshots (first set) is still there despite that there's a new one next to it... is it possible to remove the old one? xDSweatdrop;
Oh phoo-face, I meant to do that when I uploaded those. Done now.
I noticed this sheet doesn't show up
http://www.spriters-resource.com/other_s...heet/37901
Fixed it!
Again, the upload was not the actual content, bu an HTML file redirectiong to the image on postImage! Genki ^_^
By the way, that image obviously violates postImage's terms and conditions! Nervous
Belive it or not, Doom Rox is absent from this sheet, so it's not technically ALL complete, as even the Guide's forms take shape because of your choices.
yeah, but what now? If you have the sprites, put them on the sheet (+ your credit tag if you want) and ask to replace it.
Okay, anyone got an idea how to get a savestate from the cartridge? It'd be easier than replaying the game again with a much diffrent team setup.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)