02-28-2012, 05:41 PM
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
tFR:SDtW Non Gors Workshop - NEWS! (05/31)
|
|
That's totally fine, I was just floating the idea.
![]() _____________________________________________ UPDATE: Working on a two-hands-in-front idle, I need to fix the back leg. ![]() P.S. Phantom K and Previous, can I make you guys as well? Edit: oops, forgot to post the picture.
02-28-2012, 07:17 PM
I can't find anything that is moe enough for a radical guy with an afro...
if I find can't anything else, then I'll decide on Athena from Psyco Soldier/King of Fighters.
02-28-2012, 07:24 PM
(02-28-2012, 07:17 PM)Jawnsunn Wrote: I can't find anything that is moe enough for a radical guy with an afro...Well, maybe you could expand it to the idea of extravagant and similarly large hair. That opens up your options a bit. Oh but if you do go with Athena... which outfit? That's the true question.
02-28-2012, 07:46 PM
(02-28-2012, 05:41 PM)Sir Zadaben Wrote: That's totally fine, I was just floating the idea. Actually I'm planning on probably making my character myself once I get on top of my school work, but if you want to do it for fun anyway, be my guest
Thanks, if you ever change your mind or run out of time, please tell me.
Also, End of day report, I started on the arms and made the leg move more obviously. Have done nothing with the back leg yet... ![]() ___________________________ Edit: nevermind, I had a bit more time, will further fix leg and move the "fapping" hand (I'm haveing trouble with that one) tomorrow or thursday, depending on how much time I have. Okay, it is posting a wierd image again, I dont have time to see why right now, so just look at my avatar for the update, will see what is wrong later.
02-28-2012, 08:39 PM
Move his left (right) hand. Looks like he's fapping. Otherwise, nice WIP
why is it always fapping...
because he looks like he's doin' some invisible humpin'.
02-28-2012, 08:56 PM
![]() So I found this character from One Piece, I mean she's not well known, but it's the only female character in anime I could find with a mohawk. Would this work for my Midnight Moe? Making this character of course.
02-28-2012, 09:05 PM
02-28-2012, 09:06 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2012, 09:06 PM by Crappy Blue Luigi.)
![]() jazz hands?
02-28-2012, 09:26 PM
02-28-2012, 09:56 PM
God I've fallen way behind I've been kinda busy. Either way I figure my Midnight Moe would be based off of Betty Boop.
GET IT?
02-28-2012, 10:00 PM
02-28-2012, 10:05 PM
nope Koopaul
"Moe (萌え) is a Japanese slang word. It means "a rarefied pseudo-love for certain fictional characters (in anime, manga, and the like) and their related embodiments."" Betty Boop is not a manga, and therefore can't be a Midnight Moe. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)





![[Image: ws1x02.gif]](http://i43.tinypic.com/ws1x02.gif)
![[Image: 167m2v4.gif]](http://i44.tinypic.com/167m2v4.gif)
![[Image: pwt9h.jpg]](http://i42.tinypic.com/pwt9h.jpg)
![[Image: 6kCF2.png]](http://i.imgur.com/6kCF2.png)
![[Image: 2ab7X.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/2ab7X.gif)
