Posts: 2,805
Threads: 84
Joined: May 2011
Replaced with new version! 
Thanks for pointing that out Tom, that also made me realize I forgot the idle/injured poses!
Posts: 2,805
Threads: 84
Joined: May 2011
02-18-2012, 11:51 AM
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2012, 11:53 AM by Shade.)
Coolest intro in the game!
[spoiler]
![[Image: ibeFAFQO1pgGai.png]](http://i.minus.com/ibeFAFQO1pgGai.png)
[/spoiler]
You know who I'm working on now!
Posts: 13,415
Threads: 305
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 399
Threads: 14
Joined: Apr 2009
![[Image: F42Nk.png]](http://i.imgur.com/F42Nk.png)
[spoiler] ![[Image: 9uaxX.png]](http://i.imgur.com/9uaxX.png) [/spoiler]
Goku from SB2. Now to start on Hyper Dimension.
I love how this project turned out.
Posts: 13,131
Threads: 168
Joined: Jan 2011
Got it! Sorry to leave you guys hanging on SB2.
Posts: 399
Threads: 14
Joined: Apr 2009
Ha, its ok. I'm worried about The Great Saiyaman though. Haven't seen him around for a while.
Posts: 2,805
Threads: 84
Joined: May 2011
02-18-2012, 06:48 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2012, 07:06 PM by Shade.)
Me too, it says he was here ten days ago, haven't seen him around though..
Edit: Hey Belial, the pose where Goku fires his blast down has the dusk palette.
EDIT 2Here's a good attack guide I found http://www.gamefaqs.com/snes/588288-drag...faqs/13700
Posts: 399
Threads: 14
Joined: Apr 2009
(02-18-2012, 06:54 PM)Belial Wrote: (02-18-2012, 06:48 PM)ShadeDBZ Wrote: Me too, it says he was here ten days ago, haven't seen him around though..
Edit: Hey Belial, the pose where Goku fires his blast down has the dusk palette.
Oh heck. Yeah. So do his flying poses. I guess that map switches palettes as he goes into the air, seeing as I captured them in the same match. I'll swap them out. Be right back :p
And here you go.
[spoiler] ![[Image: nrBio.png]](http://i.imgur.com/nrBio.png) [/spoiler]
Posts: 377
Threads: 11
Joined: May 2011
Belial, how did you got these frames, winning poses?
I noticed Goku has a dark pallete, like he was in the night. I just found a "sunset" pallete, do you think the others has a "night" pallete?
Posts: 399
Threads: 14
Joined: Apr 2009
02-20-2012, 02:21 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2012, 07:51 PM by Belial.)
I don't know, that's just the animation he did when I won. I didn't have to do anything different to get them. (I was able to play as Goku by using a code. When you see his fists flying towards the palace in the beginning, press Up, X, Down, B, L, Y, R, B. Got to VS and you can select Goku and Brolly)
Those very dark palettes at the bottom are actually his Under Water palettes. One of the stages starts the fighters of hovering above water, and when you hit X to fly, instead of going into the air you go under the water. I'm sure everyone has a palette for that.
Posts: 2,805
Threads: 84
Joined: May 2011
(02-20-2012, 02:21 PM)Belial Wrote: Those very dark palettes at the bottom are actually his Under Water palettes. I'm sure everyone has a palette for that.
GREAT!! XD
Posts: 4,309
Threads: 34
Joined: Jul 2009
02-21-2012, 03:48 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2012, 03:49 PM by TomGuycott.)
This took longer than I anticipated. Or rather I took longer to do it, kept getting distracted by other things.
Bojack is next, and if Might isn't doing him I could do Cell Jr. too. And if GreatSaiyaman doesn't come back I could do Broly too, though for all I know maybe he's just biding his time, waiting for the moment to strike and then BAM! There he is.
... Maybe not though. xD
Posts: 399
Threads: 14
Joined: Apr 2009
I wish I could thank that post a hundred times.
I was gonna wait til you and Mighty got your characters done and then do Brolly if he hadn't returned by then, but if you're willing I say have at it.
Posts: 399
Threads: 14
Joined: Apr 2009
02-21-2012, 07:19 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2012, 07:19 PM by Belial.)
Oop, double posting like a boss. Its for a good cause though.
Piccolo from DBZ: Hyper Dimension
![[Image: jht0M.png]](http://i.imgur.com/jht0M.png)
[spoiler] ![[Image: 5XTUI.png]](http://i.imgur.com/5XTUI.png) [/spoiler]
Now, on his intro, I couldn't get the rest of his cape. It was cut off in Vsnes and I couldn't find any tiles that looked like the edge, yet the sheet they have at Sprite Database has it completed. I'm not sure how else to go about it.
Posts: 1,868
Threads: 13
Joined: May 2008
You can get the fourth frame from his win animation.
|