02-18-2012, 12:07 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2012, 12:18 PM by Deathbringer.)
Is anyone doing Kaptain K. Rool?
---
![[Image: dkc3__fuelgauge.png]](http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss42/The_Deathbringer/dkc3__fuelgauge.png)
I totally forgot about the fuel gauge...
---
![[Image: dkc3__fuelgauge.png]](http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss42/The_Deathbringer/dkc3__fuelgauge.png)
I totally forgot about the fuel gauge...
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Monkeying Around
|
|
02-18-2012, 12:07 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2012, 12:18 PM by Deathbringer.)
Is anyone doing Kaptain K. Rool?
--- ![]() I totally forgot about the fuel gauge...
02-18-2012, 12:12 PM
I will concentrate on maps and other backgrounds.
02-18-2012, 12:42 PM
Deathbringer, you mean K. Roolenstein?
02-18-2012, 12:47 PM
02-18-2012, 12:52 PM
He has a fuel gauge?
02-18-2012, 01:01 PM
02-18-2012, 01:07 PM
02-18-2012, 01:13 PM
Huh. I never even noticed that. Where is the gauge?
EDIT: Ooooooh, I see. I was so confused.
02-18-2012, 01:17 PM
![]() Right side of screen while in the rocket.
02-18-2012, 01:27 PM
Yeah, I thought you meant Kaptain K. Rool had a gauge. I was so confused, cause I've played that game a million times and never noticed one.
02-18-2012, 01:39 PM
Just a few things:
- I've added a little divider for the DK Coin. It just shows you when the Coin will start spinning. I do that with a lot of my sheets. - The saw from Ripsaw Rage. It was originally part of the background layer, but I'm not sure where else it could go. I'll let you decide. - Last 2 Blast Barrels, woo!
02-18-2012, 02:02 PM
Hooray!
02-18-2012, 02:32 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2012, 02:34 PM by Davy Jones.)
Ah yeah, here is Gleamin' Bream's light effect:
![]() It's a foregound, but it doesn't really fit to the underwater sheet since it's attached to an enemy.
02-18-2012, 02:49 PM
I have no idea where to put that, haha.
02-18-2012, 02:58 PM
Maybe that can go into a background effects sheet, along with the lightening, etc.
Oh and that open crate sprite can go into the DKC2 sheet as well, Ton. And I can't believe no one has said anything about this yet! Just throw this into enemies. ![]() Also, anyone think they can help me out with my request here? http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=19533 |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|