02-09-2012, 09:43 PM
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Monkeying Around
|
|
02-09-2012, 10:08 PM
Wonderful!
02-09-2012, 10:19 PM
02-09-2012, 10:20 PM
Hell. Yes.
02-09-2012, 10:24 PM
That's what your first initial stands for, "Awesome".
02-09-2012, 11:15 PM
Guys, I took a look at the DKC3 Kremlings sheet and they all need to be re-ripped. The some of the sprites are missing their black around the outside. This is something I noticed while looking at Bazuka and Klasp. Someone can hopefully do that.
02-10-2012, 12:34 AM
Ya, I don't think I'll be ripping Wrinkly just yet. The frame order seems kinda random. I might re-rip the Kremlings sheet if there are no takers once I finish all of the bears. Also, Boomer might be the only one I won't be able to get without his clothing when he pushes the button. Hopefully someone else can get that for me.
![]()
02-10-2012, 01:58 AM
02-10-2012, 02:04 AM
Great! They should all be up now!
02-10-2012, 05:56 AM
Fantastic!
What's your method?
02-10-2012, 08:36 AM
(02-10-2012, 05:56 AM)Raccoon Sam Wrote: Fantastic!zsnes & vSNES, you can find more information about it on site 15 & 16 in this thread. And here is my turn: ![]() http://imgur.com/UxbYR ![]() http://imgur.com/p8OCA ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Cave foregrounds, Jungle & Snowy baclkgrounds are coming later.
02-10-2012, 12:18 PM
Fantastic stuff, man!
02-10-2012, 12:34 PM
BTW, is anyone at DK-Atlas or anywhere else working at getting Beta Elements? The Brazilian Commercial here is full of them if you look. Here you can see a Beta Blizzard Bear, DKC2 Funky, DKC2 Neeks, and maybe more I couldn't see.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNVpo1ms3No
02-10-2012, 12:41 PM
Most of that is just DKC2 placeholder stuff. Well, except the beta bear. I'm not sure how we'd get any of that.
02-10-2012, 01:33 PM
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


![[Image: Stsy4.png]](http://i.imgur.com/Stsy4.png)
![[Image: 9svzZ.png]](http://i.imgur.com/9svzZ.png)
![[Image: xhGgM.png]](http://i.imgur.com/xhGgM.png)
![[Image: N13ca.png]](http://i.imgur.com/N13ca.png)
![[Image: 8tshj.png]](http://i.imgur.com/8tshj.png)
![[Image: RedF0.png]](http://i.imgur.com/RedF0.png)
![[Image: iGsbj.png]](http://i.imgur.com/iGsbj.png)
![[Image: CyL9Z.png]](http://i.imgur.com/CyL9Z.png)
![[Image: 05Hxq.png]](http://i.imgur.com/05Hxq.png)
![[Image: yfG18.png]](http://i.imgur.com/yfG18.png)
![[Image: 5Zzky.png]](http://i.imgur.com/5Zzky.png)