Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What games are you playing?
#16
yeah but nobody really cares about/pays attention to backloggery, and you can't discuss it on tSR
#17
what
why
#18
because thats the way it is vipershark
#19
Besides Mother 3, I'm playing Web of Shadows.

It is awesome.

Though, I should've bought Fable 2 instead. D=
#20
Castlevania Order of Ecclesia


FUCK YES
#21
FABLE II.

and

SAINTS ROW 2.

and a bit of Midnight Club LA.

Waiting for WORLD AT WAR. Because FUCKING ATTACK DOGS HOLY SHIT.
#22
Well, I'm still playing through Mother 3. Up to the first true battle with the Mysterious Masked Man. I recently started Fable 2, and will continue as soon as Mother 3 is completed. I've also been playing Kirby: Super Star Ultra, trying to beat the Helper to Hero mode and beat my Meta Knightmare Ultra time. Finally, Super Smash Bros. Brawl for epic awesome super times.
#23
Believe it or not, Chocobo Dungeon for the Wii. It's so damn cute, if you're diabetic just stay away... But the story is surprisingly good Shocked
#24
(10-24-2008, 02:08 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: if you're diabetic just stay away...
so if you have a blood sugar imbalance, you should stay away from this game

what?
#25
Yeah, this game is soooo cute, everything is so sweet....So... Well, you got the idea. I never imagine I could see something so cute and survive to tell
#26
Lunar Knights, FFIII DS, FFIV DS, Lock's Quest, N+ DS

=]
#27
(10-23-2008, 10:17 PM)Rags Wrote: Though, I should've bought Fable 2 instead. D=

you're gonna wanna wait a few weeks for some patches to come out to fix the dozens of game crushing bugs to come out

not really playing Fable 2 so much as i am struggling to get it to work
#28
What game crashing bugs?

There are some really fucking stupid glitches but I've (or anyone I know who has it, for that matter) yet to have my game crash, or even freeze for longer than 15 seconds.

+fuck yeah I'm a pirate


p.s. saints row 2 is actually good believe it or not
#29
(10-25-2008, 12:11 AM)Confessor Wrote: What game crashing bugs?

There are some really fucking stupid glitches but I've (or anyone I know who has it, for that matter) yet to have my game crash, or even freeze for longer than 15 seconds.

+fuck yeah I'm a pirate


p.s. saints row 2 is actually good believe it or not

there are game crashing bugs like entering Rookridge or uh Brightwood or whatever that locks your shit up and there are actually bugs in the game that can force you to start a new file

that and new co-op glitch that wipes your characters experience and money

edit: i mean really if you want a full list of shit that can go wrong in Fable 2 here's a list
http://community.lionhead.com/forums/81/ShowForum.aspx
#30
Oh god I'm up to the Bloodstone hero quest right now.

Fuck it I'll play Midnight Club until they fix it.

Good man, Rubbers.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)