Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Monkeying Around
#31
Actually I'm not too sure myself. I haven't played the game in a while.
#32
Yeah, I'm no help either, it's been ages since I played any DKC games and I haven't even beaten any of them...

I know you can do it though, Ton! I'm so glad to see you ripping again! Big Grin
#33
I haven't done any ripping today. But, I have been playing though DKC3 and is it just me or is DKC3 really, REALLY fucking hard Angry Thank god for save state, because other wise my 60 something extra lives I've been building up would be gone just trying to complete one bloody level Cry

DKC & DKC2 are a piece of piss compared to DKC3, IMO
#34
Three is easily the hardest, but two is still the best. Wink
#35
Ton I checked a video, and the animal crates don't open up in DKC3. They just disappear with a puff of smoke.
#36
Thought so. Thanks! They DO open in DKC though.
#37
I'm ripping DKC2 as I play through it. I'm at the first boss, so...
[Image: dkc2krow.png]
...Here you go Wink

Just need to add Kreepy Krow's Palette.
#38
You're awesome! Big Grin
#39
Pretty good!
#40
Ant, did you by chance snag the smoke graphics?
#41
DKC2 Kleever Big Grin
[Image: dkc2kleever.png]

Did you mean this smoke, Ton...
[Image: dkc2smokeeffect.png]
...Or something different?
#42
Oh my god, this is fantastic Heart
#43
That's it! And wow! Amazing job!
#44
Wow, this sheet has everything! Is it complete?
#45
Yes, it's complete Tongue
Unless someone notices something missing.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)