Posts: 174
Threads: 6
Joined: Oct 2008
10-23-2008, 04:49 AM
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2008, 04:49 AM by DarkOverord.)
God I suck at introductions. I'm DarkOverord, I'm pretty much just a guy who draws seen as I haven't sprited anything bar these rips in a long while :/ Um. Yeah. Brb sorting my profile out.
Posts: 750
Threads: 26
Joined: May 2008
Hello. I suggest reading the rules, following them, and not causing trouble. If you do that, you'll get along just nicely around here.
So, welcome to TSR.
Posts: 174
Threads: 6
Joined: Oct 2008
(10-23-2008, 06:04 AM)Zee Wrote: Hello. I suggest reading the rules, following them, and not causing trouble. If you do that, you'll get along just nicely around here.
So, welcome to TSR.
Ah-haha! Beat you to the punch, read them just after making this post. Pretty much common sense so it shouldn't be too hard to keep in line with them.
Posts: 761
Threads: 5
Joined: May 2008
I think I may just like you...
Sup.
Posts: 174
Threads: 6
Joined: Oct 2008
(10-23-2008, 06:11 AM)Geo the Fox Wrote: I think I may just like you...
Sup.
Awesome. Glad I left a good impression already mate.
Posts: 420
Threads: 7
Joined: Aug 2008
Welcome DarkOverord!!!! I hope you enjoy your stay. If theres any questions feel free to ask.
Posts: 174
Threads: 6
Joined: Oct 2008
(10-23-2008, 07:23 AM)Ridleymaster Wrote: Welcome DarkOverord!!!! I hope you enjoy your stay. If theres any questions feel free to ask.
Thank you. And I will
Posts: 40
Threads: 4
Joined: Oct 2008
Haha, you sound nice, I like you

have a good time here dude.