Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Dragon Ball Z:Supersonic Warriors 2
#1
Decided to make my first thread better! Tongue

[Image: ib1Z0lCVAOqlei.png]
______________
Playable Characters

All playable characters uploaded!
______________
Support Characters

All support characters uploaded!

____________
Miscellaneous

All miscellaneous uploaded
#2
Like what? You didn't post anything.
#3
(05-21-2011, 09:19 PM)Deathbringer Wrote: Like what? You didn't post anything.

Now I did. Technical screw up!

#4
Uh, I don't think you should've put that text on that title screen...
#5
I came back to this thread recently and realized how crappy it was! Tongue
So I added some better sheets!

(Also, are you allowed to post after a month if it's your thread and you have new sheets? If not, sorry!)
#6
Yes you certainly are. Looking good. Wink
#7
These are some nice sheets =)
#8
Nice one man, I've got these up for you now! Big Grin
#9
Thanks for the upload Dazz!

Added a couple support characters, and updated goku because I missed a pose or two.
#10
Hercule? I guess the US was the only country who had a problem with "Mr. Satan".
#11
I don't know actually. In the American version of the anime they call him Mr. Satan, but in this game they call him Hercule.
#12
Really? I've heard/read that the US version of the anime was overcensored and any relations to christianity were removed (like Mr. Satan). But if I remember correctly, there was more than one version of the anime.
#13
Yeah that's true, there is other dubs of it so they might have renamed him Hercule in some... The US version I watch, his name is Hercule Satan so I dunno.. Big Grin

#14
Added Buu(good), he was quite a pain!

Edit: Sorry for the double post! Sick
#15
Fuck yea Buu!


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)