Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What did you get for christmas?
#31
Some make-up
Bath stuff like lotions
Pajamas and sweater, thermal shirt and pants
30 Minutes or Less from mom's friend.

It makes me feel like a spoiled brat saying this, but I don't really care for anything I got. When I say I'm fine with just getting money or gift cards, there's a reason I say that. It feels more like my mom shopped for herself but addressed the gifts to me.

Not that I'd tell her that because that'd be horribly rude.
#32
you know when im feeling sad I just look at this

[spoiler][Image: tumblr_lqkr89D1G71qcrd2po1_500.gif][/spoiler]
#33
$250 (from my nana and dad)
New pajamas (from my nana)
Candy and other bits and bobs (from my nana)
Gloves and socks (from a family friend)
Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy (from my mom)
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (from my dad)
Bomberman Hero for the N64 (from my brother)
Mischief Makers for the N64 (from my brother)
Justice's new album Audio, Video, Disco (from my dad)
A pack of chocolate truffles (from my dad)
The full color edition of House of Leaves (from a friend)
A huge amount of incense, about half of which is "fizzy pop" scented (from another friend)

My family and friends are awesome

And the gifts I gave were:

A really big candle (for my mom)
2 boxes of chocolate covered cherries and half the cost of a Blu-ray player (for my dad)
Nero's album Welcome Reality (for my brother)
This shirt designed by Tony Moore (for a friend)
A John Lennon record (for another friend)
Half the cost of a Pittsburgh Steelers sleeved blanket (for a third friend)

I really love the gifts I got this year, but it's pretty hard to beat the feeling of watching someone open something you got them and seeing how happy they are with it. Merry Christmas.
#34
Kirby: Right Back at Ya! Fright to the Finish
DS Supplies
Super Mario Bros. 3D Land
Mario Kart 7
The Legend of Zelda The Skyward Sword
DSI XL
The Fight for the Fox Box DVVery Sad Includes a scene of Mirror Kirby fighting a Monster named "Mogura no Maju", which translates to "Demonic Monster Mole".
Vegas Movie Studio 11 HD Platinum Edition
#35
(12-25-2011, 01:48 PM)Sol Wrote: Bomberman Hero for the N64 (from my brother)

(12-25-2011, 01:48 PM)Sol Wrote: A pack of chocolate truffles (from my dad)

(12-25-2011, 01:48 PM)Sol Wrote: 2 boxes of chocolate covered cherries

Those be some pretty awesome gifts right there~
#36
Bomberman Hero is like the only game where Bomberman can jump! Of course it has to be incredible.
#37
I got Professor Layton and the Curious village, Rythm Heaven, MGS Peace Walker, complete Batman the animated series, and pajamas.

Also $300.
#38
http://www.amazon.com/Boo-Life-Worlds-Cu...1452103062

i got this book. i am dying it is so amazing
#39
So my aunt and cousins were just here, and they brought presents (they do every Christmas that they come), and I got...

A pink and red patterned bath robe that is snuggly and soft
Ear buds to plug into my laptop (that are also pink) Cool
Lovely pink snuggly socks
And... a YOSHI PLUSH. I was so surprised and happy, I was not expecting anything like that, it's so adorable. I love game character plushies. ♥

I'll be opening the rest of my presents when I go home.
#40
(12-25-2011, 04:37 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: So my aunt and cousins were just here, and they brought presents (they do every Christmas that they come), and I got...

A pink and red patterned bath robe that is snuggly and soft
Ear buds to plug into my laptop (that are also pink) Cool
Lovely pink snuggly socks
And... a YOSHI PLUSH. I was so surprised and happy, I was not expecting anything like that, it's so adorable. I love game character plushies. ♥

I'll be opening the rest of my presents when I go home.

Don't tell me it was a pink yoshi plush.
#41
Nah it was green Yoshi. He's still so cute anyway though. Cute
#42
Toon Link Plush
Beanie Baby "Dublin"
Mario Plush Backpack
MvC3
UMvC3
Bioshock 2
Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots
Sonic Rush Adventure
Watchmen Motion Comic
Kingdom Hearts T-Shirt
Sweatpants, Polo, and Hoodie I'll never wear
Boots I'll never wear
A used CD Player with a bunch of bad CDs
A deflated basketball
Afterglow Green Wiimote
Afterglow Green Nunchuk
Enormous Mr. Goodbar
#43
Update on what I got:
Forgot to bring up in a secret santa I had over at my school I got candy and a little cheap raido that actually looks nice.

today I got
Lion king blu-ray
two sketch pads
an art portfolio
a book about drawing people (that will help me a lot)
gift cards
pajamas
angry birds T-shirt.
A Studio desk for me to draw on, with a stool.
A computer desk I needed pretty damn badly.
$100 USD.

Honestly this was a pretty great Christmas for me overall.
#44
About $80 worth of gift cards (50 to walmart, 10 to olive garden, 20 to a grocery store), 1600 xbox arcade points, chocolate, and a 6 pack of ibc cream soda.

i'm still waiting on my dad, but thats not going to be anything fantastic.

whoo boy.
#45
like a million comic books
2 comic book subscriptions
an aquaman hoodie
a doctor who/grinch t-shirt
cowboy bebop remix box set

GUYS I THINK THEY FIGURED OUT IM A NERD


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)