Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Perseus' Submissions
#76
Wink 
[Image: sgLy9.png]
#77
...That would work, updated! Thanks Smile
#78
NP, just helping a friend. Wink
#79
Can't remember if I mentioned this, but my girlfriend and I named our teddy bear door stop after you, Perseus.
Just, you know, thought you might like to know Wink

Good rip! Sorry it took so long to get it online...
#80
Why, I feel honoured! Tongue

[Image: gameicon.png] (I changed the icon because it was spelt incorrectly)

Experiments
[Image: slushyi.png]

Here's a song to get you in the mood! Big Grin
#81
Got that uploaded for you buddy. Wink
#82
I'm gonna try something new, what I like to call "A-Sheet-a-Day", where I'm going to try to rip and upload at least 1 sheet each day, starting from today!
Without further ado, here's my first Sheet-a-Day

Magical Quest 3 GBA
Playable Characters
[Image: donaldi.png]

Enjoy Wink
#83
And it's up. Wink

Wonderful job.
#84
Love those Disney rips. Big Grin
Have you thought about checking out the impossible to beat Mickey Mania lately? Wink
#85
No, I can't get the SNES emulator to work, even though I've look at videos and tutorials Sad If I do manage to start ripping from SNES or Genesis games I'll check it out Wink
#86
Sheet-a-Day Numbah 2

[Image: gameicon.png] (Game Boy)

Playable Characters
[Image: mowglii.png]


#87
Saved!
#88
(01-17-2012, 02:41 PM)Perseus Wrote: I'm gonna try something new, what I like to call "A-Sheet-a-Day", where I'm going to try to rip and upload at least 1 sheet each day, starting from today!
Without further ado, here's my first Sheet-a-Day

GREAT!!!
#89
Based on the same movie as the other Hercules game I ripped from, but it couldn't be more different

[Image: gbgame.png] (Game Boy)

Playable Character
[Image: herculesgb.png]
#90
Got it up! Didn't beat me this time Ton. Wink


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)