02-12-2011, 01:27 PM
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Mr. C's Genesis Rips
|
|
02-17-2011, 04:19 AM
I support this idea.
02-18-2011, 11:56 AM
09-08-2011, 12:21 PM
7 months. SEVEN damn months with no Genesis sheets to speak of. That changes today. I give you... some Genesis stuff ('bout time too!).
Enemies & Bosses Enemies & Bosses ![]() Playable Characters ![]() Also, I've decided to put all of my Game Gear stuff here, too. Cuz I don't need another freaking thread that I'm not gonna use (I'm lookin' at YOU, NES thread!). Misc. Playable Character Enemies & Bosses
09-08-2011, 12:44 PM
Fantastic! Are Knuckles's sprites different from his Sonic 3 ones?
09-08-2011, 01:00 PM
Just a slight pallette difference.
09-09-2011, 01:05 PM
Finally! Ristar!
I really liked Spinball, super awesomeness!
12-06-2011, 01:07 PM
Hey guys. It's me again. I have some Genesis stuff for you! First up is some sprites from Marvel Land! There are many, MANY changes between the Genesis & Arcade versions. Then I went and got all the baddies from Super Donkey Kong 99. That's it.
I know Yawackhary already ripped sprites of Talmit, but I decided to make one of Talmit's US sprites. I hope he doesn't mind... Playable Character ![]() Friendly NPCs ![]() Enemies & Bosses
12-08-2011, 12:01 PM
12-10-2011, 04:54 AM
Brilliant! I've uploaded the Bunny, and I believe that Tonberry has done your previous ones!
12-14-2011, 02:20 AM
http://www.spriters-resource.com/genesis...heet/43369
Wasn't it possible to kill Knik-Knak?
12-30-2011, 05:09 PM
In the real games, yes. But in this game, they function more or less as things you bounce on to get across pits. They can't die here.
06-06-2012, 03:38 PM
Wow, it's been some time since I've done sprites that weren't ripped from Gamecube or Wii, huh? I know. I got all excited that I could do that, so I went nuts with it. Like back when I figured out N64 ripping. Remember how much stuff I did at first then? Well, I got to ripping some Genesis sprites, so here they are!
Backgrounds ![]() Misc. Misc. Playable Characters
06-06-2012, 04:47 PM
Got 'em!
Also, is it just this CPU monitor, or is the font for Animated Pictures' icon lighter than that of Still Pictures'?
06-06-2012, 04:53 PM
I always love seeing new Mr. C submissions. Especially on Genesis and SNES.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


![[Image: QhhRu.png]](http://i.imgur.com/QhhRu.png)
![[Image: Q2bdq.png]](http://i.imgur.com/Q2bdq.png)
![[Image: pCA14.png]](http://i.imgur.com/pCA14.png)
![[Image: 9HE2r.png]](http://i.imgur.com/9HE2r.png)
![[Image: cmR6E.png]](http://i.imgur.com/cmR6E.png)
![[Image: OZxx7.png]](http://i.imgur.com/OZxx7.png)
![[Image: gtenC.png]](http://i.imgur.com/gtenC.png)
![[Image: v3zqS.png]](http://i.imgur.com/v3zqS.png)
![[Image: f3a3b.png]](http://i.imgur.com/f3a3b.png)
![[Image: BcSgg.png]](http://i.imgur.com/BcSgg.png)
![[Image: 3yfW3.png]](http://i.imgur.com/3yfW3.png)
![[Image: 5j0oK.png]](http://i.imgur.com/5j0oK.png)
![[Image: 435nJ.png]](http://i.imgur.com/435nJ.png)
![[Image: YLrsD.png]](http://i.imgur.com/YLrsD.png)
![[Image: Ntpyi.png]](http://i.imgur.com/Ntpyi.png)
![[Image: xpo7y.png]](http://i.imgur.com/xpo7y.png)
![[Image: ZNzt3.png]](http://i.imgur.com/ZNzt3.png)
![[Image: scaled.php?server=10&filename=sonicspinb...ng&res=gal]](http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg10/scaled.php?server=10&filename=sonicspinballscorpiusic.png&res=gal)
![[Image: scaled.php?server=839&filename=knuxinson...ng&res=gal]](http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg839/scaled.php?server=839&filename=knuxinsonic2knucklesico.png&res=gal)
![[Image: 15373301.png]](http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/605/15373301.png)
![[Image: scaled.php?server=853&filename=marvellan...ng&res=gal]](http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg853/scaled.php?server=853&filename=marvellandprincesswondr.png&res=gal)
![[Image: aladdinjafarsquartersic.png]](http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/994/aladdinjafarsquartersic.png)
![[Image: troubleshootermadisonan.png]](http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/9924/troubleshootermadisonan.png)