Posts: 962
Threads: 31
Joined: Feb 2011
12-01-2011, 03:34 PM
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2011, 07:16 PM by Roxas358.)
Hi, I'm interested in the characters and enemy files from the following games if anyone could upload them for me. The files may be in .brres, .bin, .arc, .fpk and maybe other formats. Any of these are fine with me. Thanks.
Case Closed: The Mirapolis Investigation
Toshinden
Xenoblade
Posts: 13,131
Threads: 168
Joined: Jan 2011
Hrm, I'll see about looking into Bomberman Blast sometime.
But uh... I'm not sure how to get the model files out...
Posts: 962
Threads: 31
Joined: Feb 2011
12-02-2011, 01:09 PM
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2011, 01:11 PM by Roxas358.)
(12-02-2011, 01:03 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Hrm, I'll see about looking into Bomberman Blast sometime. 
But uh... I'm not sure how to get the model files out... 
I have a few files that were provided by John2k4, but more of the files would be nice.
Can Your computer read Wii disks or will You need an iso?
Posts: 13,131
Threads: 168
Joined: Jan 2011
Well, um... I don't have the game, I figured I could find an ISO somewhere...
Nevermind I guess, sorry.
Posts: 962
Threads: 31
Joined: Feb 2011
(12-02-2011, 01:12 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Well, um... I don't have the game, I figured I could find an ISO somewhere... 
Nevermind I guess, sorry.
It's OK.
Posts: 4,554
Threads: 29
Joined: May 2008
I'll pack up my files from Another Code: R, Bomberman Wii (Japanese, has loads more stuff), Bleach: Versus Crusade, Dragon Ball and Yu-Gi-Oh: Wheelie Breakers and send 'em to ya later tonight.
FUN FACT TIME: The "high-poly" Bomberman model from the Wii Bomberman game is almost exactly the same as the ones Hudson uses for Bomberman Ultra/Live games, judging by how the textures look.
Bomberman Wii:
Bomberman Ultra:
The parts that are different don't actually seem to be used on the model, other than the pink circle (for his hands).
Posts: 13,131
Threads: 168
Joined: Jan 2011
Oh I wanted to submit some models...
John PM'd me telling me how.
Posts: 962
Threads: 31
Joined: Feb 2011
(12-02-2011, 06:41 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: I'll pack up my files from Another Code: R, Bomberman Wii (Japanese, has loads more stuff), Bleach: Versus Crusade, Dragon Ball and Yu-Gi-Oh: Wheelie Breakers and send 'em to ya later tonight.
Thank You!
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
They made Toshinden for Wii? That I'd love to see...
Posts: 245
Threads: 39
Joined: Jun 2009
Quote:Arc Rise Fantasia
Some files get, bin format, maybe brres (and/or compressed), not tried.
Click that
Posts: 962
Threads: 31
Joined: Feb 2011
12-07-2011, 12:41 PM
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2011, 01:13 PM by Roxas358.)
(12-07-2011, 11:43 AM)MagicMaker Wrote: Quote:Arc Rise Fantasia
Some files get, bin format, maybe brres (and/or compressed), not tried.
Click that
Thanks, I was able to decompress the .bin files.
EDIT: Hmm, the files You uploaded don't have any of the playable characters, only enemies.
Posts: 245
Threads: 39
Joined: Jun 2009
Most files in ARF are VOL or VLD, Headers mostly "RTDP"-something.
Much more Data than the BINs I gave you, too much for an upload with crappy upstream speed.
Posts: 962
Threads: 31
Joined: Feb 2011
(12-09-2011, 09:32 AM)MagicMaker Wrote: Most files in ARF are VOL or VLD, Headers mostly "RTDP"-something.
Much more Data than the BINs I gave you, too much for an upload with crappy upstream speed.
OK, thanks for letting me know.
|