Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Hello to The Spriters Resource
#1
Wink 
I've kept up with your site for 2 years now. So now I have decided to join in with the spriters. My favorite sprites of all time are Kirby. (That should hint what my favorite game is by now. XD) And I wish to try my hand at spriting. The thing is, I'm a novice at spriting. I really want to learn how to rip sprites from Nintendo DS, but I have no clue where to start. I love all those beautiful sprites, (Yes I'm looking at you RTB) and I wanna give it a shot. So, I hope you guys will have me. Wink
#2
You seem like a good person.

Sup?
#3
Hey there. Nice to meet you.
#4
Oh, wuddup? Are you of the female variety?

Sup.
#5
(10-19-2008, 09:21 PM)Geo the Fox Wrote: Oh, wuddup? Are you of the female variety?

Sup.

Um... lmao. Sorry, I'm a guy.
#6
Welcome.

Read the rules and follow them.

Enjoy your stay.

In that order.
#7
Oh. Your name sounds feminine. Sorry.

Sup.
#8
Edit: Found what I was looking for. LOL Sorry. So mods, how is your progress on the site?


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)