Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Deathbringer's Submissions Zwei
(09-13-2011, 07:15 AM)Deathbringer Wrote: And this is it for all identified enemies, now I have to figure out 2 golems, 3 mimics, and a couple of recolors.
[Image: comana__machinegolem__icon.png] [Image: comana__guardian__icon.png] [Image: comana__mimic__icon.png] [Image: comana__ogrebox__icon.png] [Image: comana__kaisermimic__icon.png]
All up! Nice Heart
[Image: ffadvent__bosses1__icon.png] [Image: ffadvent__bosses2__icon.png]
You just don't stop submitting good stuff! [Image: facebook-like-button.jpg]
One of my favorite GB games =)
Good stuff! Smile
[Image: redarremer__enemies__icon.png] [Image: redarremer__bosses__icon.png] [Image: zeldasfc__items__icon.png]
We seriously didn't have the overworld items? That's retarded. Great job!! Big Grin
You might want to get rid of this sheet since it's incomplete and my status screen sheet has all of the missing icons.
Now we just need a nice, clean Enemies/NPCs sheet. Wink
(11-01-2011, 04:46 PM)Deathbringer Wrote: You might want to get rid of this sheet since it's incomplete and my status screen sheet has all of the missing icons.

I wasn't sure, because the colours are all different...?
I thought maybe those are taken from the item menu, and yours from overworld shots?

I didn't really check, it was just a hunch...

But there are sprites on one that aren't on the other...
You know, if anything, they're supposed to be in GBA section, the colors are lighter which tends to be done to many SNES-to-GBA ports.
[Image: redarremer__firebrand__icon.png]
Nice one! Uploaded!

Is this game any good? I never played it, but I heard good things...
Yeah, it's good. Might be a bit easier than the sequels, but not as frustrating.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)