Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The SubSpace Emmissary Project
#1
Exclamation 
[/font]The SubSpace Emmissary is a load of fun, but I can't find any sprites of it! So I decided to make a huge project of Enemies, Items, and Bosses! Here's my first sheets, Primid and Mites!


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
#2
*Cough*

Read rule number seven please.

^ I meant that if you're submitting it, because you sound like you are (to avoid confusion) ^
#3
Sorry, not that used to this kind of stuff.
#4
why not try to make custom made sprites and make this as a project? Like Smash Bros Project.
#5
Yeah! I'd gladly try to help! (Gives me more reason to go to myfriends to play Brawl!)
#6
Ok, your Primid sprites are just cutouts from screenshots. You Mites sprites look like crappy msPaint stick-figures.

Also, exactly what style is this supposed to be? A sprite project needs a sprite style. :b
#7
Those aren't sprites, those are cutouts.

Add some sprites or I'm closing this.
#8
Cutouts + Crappy Stick Figures = fail.

Make sprites instead of being a lazy bum DRMARIOX, Then maybe other members would actually help you because far as I see it not a lot of members are even buying this.
#9
guys! Dont be so hard on him! He's new. Cut some slack, he doesn't really know how to sprite yet!
#10
So we should congratulate him for learning how to cut & paste?
#11
Technically, aren't these pre-rendered sprites?

Think about it. 3D model, turned to sprites.

But really, you could've done much better on these.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)