Posts: 1
Threads: 1
Joined: Aug 2011
I ripped these a few years ago for a website that Belial also used to go to, but since that website's been gone for a few years too, I thought it'd be a good idea to post all of the rips I have, since they're not doing anything on my computer, so here you are!
Absolutely love the Godzilla games; wish they had made more!
Super Godzilla
Battra
Biollante
King Ghidorah
Godzilla Kajuu Dai Kessen
Anguirus
Biollante
Godzilla
King Ghidorah
Posts: 377
Threads: 11
Joined: May 2011
I never played these, but the spritesheets are very good! Don't you want to choose the icons?
ps: welcome to the forum!
Posts: 13,131
Threads: 168
Joined: Jan 2011
You can make icons with
this (make sure you have the latest version of Java installed). And if that doesn't work for you, you can use the templates at the top of the page I linked.
Posts: 227
Threads: 23
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 9,905
Threads: 264
Joined: Jun 2008
necroposting.
lock & warn. If OP has any updates, drop me a PM so I can reopen it.
Posts: 3,964
Threads: 107
Joined: May 2008
10-02-2011, 07:17 AM
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2011, 07:19 AM by Davy Jones.)
Posts: 13,415
Threads: 305
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 13,415
Threads: 305
Joined: Feb 2009
I don't think we have a section for the Super Godzilla game. Can anyone help me out?
Edit: Disregard.