Posts: 3,049
Threads: 60
Joined: Jul 2008
09-28-2011, 04:19 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2011, 08:00 PM by Goemar.)
Holy crap that's awesome!
Edit: Realised I've missed Venom's jumping back and jumping forward sprites so they're now done along with his air-dash. All his specials (Air Dash, Venom Fang, Venom Fang - air, Venom Rush, Web Throw) should be done soon enough. Then need to go through his super specials (Venom Web, Death Bite) to see if they actually contain any unique sprites.
After that it'll be his grabs followed by his blocks and taking damage and finally his poses.
Posts: 3,964
Threads: 107
Joined: May 2008
(09-28-2011, 02:39 PM)Mr. Cradgage Wrote: Hey guys. Now, I know it's been a while since I've been here, but I have a set of sprites that may make you forget that... Well, I'm sure you'll like 'em, anyway...
It's Marsa from Rakuga Kids! I like her hat. 
![[Image: scaled.php?server=853&filename=rakugakid...ng&res=gal]](http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg853/scaled.php?server=853&filename=rakugakidsmarsaicon.png&res=gal)
I'm thinking of doing all the guys from Rakuga Kids. It's extremely difficult, but there's only 6 characters left (but I'm going to put Mamezo and Inuzo in the same sheet so it's technically 5). As you can see, I'm also putting what character I'm doing next in the sheet, like I do with my PMD stuff. So, Darkness, I'm comin' for you! 
Whooo, nice =)
Maybe one thing: Defensive Magic Attack -> Watering Flowers -> Third bunch of water drops: It looks like one of them is cut off.
Posts: 3,049
Threads: 60
Joined: Jul 2008
Bah Venom's air-dashes web isn't as rigid as I thought. Even though it's made of lots of different pieces I was hoping it would always animate the same and thus do it that way. Looks like I'm doing some serious web ripping.
Other than that, specials are done. Many attacks are repeated to have just Venom, Venom with the stuff around him and just the stuff without Venom simply for the sake of completeness.
Posts: 585
Threads: 5
Joined: Jul 2011
09-29-2011, 01:01 PM
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2011, 02:51 PM by HandToeKnee.)
I know it's been awhile but here's Combo
I had to rip the last half of the sheet using my keyboard because my PC game pad don't work anymore
Posts: 3,049
Threads: 60
Joined: Jul 2008
Buy a PS3 and Heavy Rain, it's pretty much Sprite Ripping training.
Posts: 13,415
Threads: 305
Joined: Feb 2009
Oh no! That sucks, Ant. Good rip though.
Posts: 1,859
Threads: 59
Joined: Dec 2010
My final JoJo sheet, after so much back pain:
Posts: 3,964
Threads: 107
Joined: May 2008
09-30-2011, 09:41 AM
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2011, 09:41 AM by Davy Jones.)
Oh yeah, that's a useful sfx sheet =)
Posts: 3,181
Threads: 45
Joined: Sep 2008
His story in the manga was awesome. Jotaro was actually upset when he had to kill him
Great work
Posts: 13,415
Threads: 305
Joined: Feb 2009
So I was just about to make an icon for the sheet Goemar did when I realized I have no idea what that character's name is. Does anyone?
Posts: 3,049
Threads: 60
Joined: Jul 2008
Sorry man, not been on my game lately.
Posts: 13,415
Threads: 305
Joined: Feb 2009
Not a problem. Thanks, man.
Posts: 3,049
Threads: 60
Joined: Jul 2008
Illness is pretty much gone now so expect a flood of sprites coming soon, need to start picking up the pace again!
Posts: 326
Threads: 18
Joined: Jun 2010
Darkness is done!
Posts: 585
Threads: 5
Joined: Jul 2011
My rips are nothing compered to Mr. Cradgage. Bravo, sir. Bravo