Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

itt good games with not obscure names
#16
the best game in theis thread is starcraft

folowed by sonic cd
#17
I got a blast out of this game:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/content/...artoftheft

It's about stealing things. It's got cool power ups and fun puzzles.
#18
(10-15-2008, 10:58 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: ITT: A good, free, online game that'll work on pretty much any goddamn PC.
Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst

Released only for the PC and XBox it's Phatasy Star Online 1 and 2, with a 4th chapter added. Sonic Team have since stopped hosting their server, so it's been taken up by an unofficial one. This makes it free.

Download links: (not entirely sure they're still functioning, but...)
For XP users:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QY4JNFUH
For Vista users:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RHT015ZQ

Register here:
http://www.schtserv.com/register.php

If you get some message about a map or something, try going to your directory > Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst > online. Just create a new shortcut from that 'online'. Should work.

Not a whole lot is explained in-game, so you might want to go in with a friend at the same time (I've been pwning it up with Lex and Kosheh), or do a bit of research:
http://www.pso-world.com/
There was an official website with a downloadable .pdf of the instruction manual, but the site is no longer around (replaced with Phantasy Star Universe)

I'm normally on the server Skyline, Block 2.
Surprise
I USED TO PLAY THIS
but then I reformatted
brb downloading
gotta play this again
#19
If any of you havent played Rollcage Stage II i highly recommend it
#20
(10-16-2008, 04:21 PM)LilGrim1991 Wrote: http://projectorigin.warnerbros.com/fearcombat/main

F.E.A.R Combat, a free online version of F.E.A.R. Very fun. Basically a full game, free.
very fun game that will not work on a shitty computer, just sayin
#21
hey uh
question about phantasy star
avast is whining about a trojan in
C:\Program Files\Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst\SHPsoBB_multi.exe

is this a uaual thing

also what do I do for that shortcut to the online thing or whatever
edit: nvm figured it out but avast is still whining
what do I do
#22
(10-16-2008, 04:21 PM)LilGrim1991 Wrote: http://projectorigin.warnerbros.com/fearcombat/main

F.E.A.R Combat, a free online version of F.E.A.R. Very fun. Basically a full game, free.

My brother has really got into this game recently, I set it up with a 360 controller for him and found the game to be fairly fun. If you ever see somebody by the name of Rokbomspin that would be him Tongue (or me)


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)