Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Cshads submission topic
#1
Sheets total: 64

Sheets on:
Megaman
Metal Sonic (SPA)
SPA Metal Sonic
8-bit Metal Sonic
Fang The Sniper (SPA)
Fang The Sniper (S3k)
SMB1 Styled Gunner Guy
8-bit Goombas
Bristle
Bullet Bill
8-bit Bob ombs'
Bob ombs
Bombette
SMB1 Styled Kirby
Enemies From Kirby's Adventure (8-bit)
Soldier Of Meta's Army
KA Bob ombs
Bobombette (KA)
Magnemite
PM Drifloon
Drifloon
Beldum
Dark Nebula
Boo's
PM Count Bleck
PM Dimentio
PM Rex
Bobbery
Spikey Snift
Vivian
Pirhanna Plants
Jr.Troopa
Jr.Troopa forms 1-5
Octopus
Goombas
Bob ombs
Three Pigs
Boos
Shyguys
Pirhanna Plants
Huff Puffs
Big boo
Cheep Cheeps
Ghostly Enemies
Buzzy Beetle
Ness
Ninten and Co (main characters)
Enemies

Rips:
EB0:
Ninten's House
Pippy
Podunk Store
Mayor's office
continue screen
Magicant Castle
Magicant Dungeon (1)
Magicant dungeon (2)
Exit from Magicant
Twinkle Elementary
Magicant Housing
Hospital
Map screen

Mother 3:
Bat
Lucas's House
Lucas's Yard


Sheets waiting:

Customs:
Misc Mario Enemies
Eyes Family

Rips:
Mother 1+2
Opening screen (Mother2)
Game Selection (Mother 1+2)
Text (Mother 2)
Opening Screen (Mother)

Earthbound:
Psi Shield E
Hypnosis A
Psi Rockin A


Mother 3:
Mole Cricket Background

Pokemon:
Pokemon Blue Opening (Grey scale)

Icons for those waiting:
#2
yay, nice ones, I like the colouring.
#3
Sorry for the bump, just feeling a little ignored :X
I had these at my topic at pt for a few days, and no one I think said whether they were accepted or not
#4
Roah! Quite nice, I'm lovin' the Buzzy Beetles, keep it up!
#5
[Image: earthbound2nessallformshn8.png]

update
I guess
#6
Love it! True Lucas.
#7
[Image: earthbound0nintenpartyza6.png]
#8
Nice.
#9
What's the last one? Blank
#10
Its in the file name, Earthbound_0_Ninten_Party
Basically, Ninten, Ana, and Loid
#11
And Teddy
#12
OMG, cyber, rips?
Well, not that well :X

Sheet Name: Pippy
Game: Earthbound Zero
Sheet: http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/3118/rip4vb4.png
Im pretty sure I got everything, anything I am missing?

Sheet name: Title screen
Game: Earthbound Zero
Sheet: http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/5498/rip2wu7.png
This should replace pik's. Why? Becuase Pik's bold letter in his rips have two colors, and not just sollid letters, you see a vaque outline when coloring the letter black, his "zero" is not dithered either. We both have the same colors on ours though

Sheet Name: Podunk stor
Game: Earthbound Zero
Sheet: http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/4425/storecw8.png
I do not know if all the stores are the sma in this game, so :X

Sheet name: Continue Screen
Game: I think its obvious >>
Sheet: http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/321/rip1sg4.png
Thats...all of it :B

Proof of rip (well, proof I have the game):
[Image: proofjd1.png]

Also, I noticed with the current party rips we have on the site, that the colours are almost default ms paint (just barely darker), while mine are far more saturated, do I have the right colors..? Pik has the same colors as I do on his so...

Thumbnails come soon :X
#13
nice rips
small but nice Tongue
will you rip more backgrounds? TSR have none
#14
Well, thier my first rips :X
And thanks
And maybe, yeah
Also, I added you on msn just so you know
#15
Earthbound Zero? You mean Mother? The one for the NES?


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)