Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

question about WIPs
#1
Were do I submit works in progress for sprite rips? Should I just post them in the regular submission and project sections?
#2
This thread's in the wrong forum, but yeah, you do post them there! Just be sure to label it as a WIP so the uploaders won't get confused. Tongue
#3
I've moved this to the Questions subforum.
#4
(08-27-2011, 04:43 PM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote: I've moved this to the Questions subforum.

Thanks. Don't know why I posted it were I did originally.
(08-27-2011, 04:38 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: This thread's in the wrong forum, but yeah, you do post them there! Just be sure to label it as a WIP so the uploaders won't get confused. Tongue

yeah, that was my bad. Sad
Thanks for the info! Smile


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)